RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

William Hill VPN

Ask anything about smart gambling
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

William Hill VPN

Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:24 pm

How safe is it to access bookmakers with a VPN service? Is it safe to access WilliamHill with a VPN? This is something we discussed several times here in arbusers, and I am afraid you will not like the answer.

A growing number of players are trying to access bookmakers using a VPN service. Obviously, they have their reasons to do so, restrictions, regulations, you name it. But I believe this is not the best practice to follow, and I will explain why.

It is a reality, bookmakers are always 1 step ahead of their clients when it comes to security issues. Therefore, they already blacklisted all known IPs used from VPN services. You might think you are able to overpass these blacklists, by looking for smaller and not popular VPN services. Those that find their clients with ‘’word of mouth’’. I am afraid I have to disappoint you once again. Bookmakers have gone too far in blacklisting even smaller and unknown VPN services, and that includes WilliamHill as well, among others.

But at the same time you might wonder, why am I allowed to access a bookmaker with a VPN already? Why don’t they block me from the very beginning when I access them with a VPN service? Be more than sure that they know from the very beginning that you use a VPN service to bypass restrictions. You will find out the hard way at a later stage, when for example you are ready to request a withdrawal. This is when problems arise. Indeed, they allow you to access your account and bet like business as usual,  because you contribute to their liquidity. Liquidity is an asset all bookmakers are eagerly looking for, because it guarantees profitability for them in the long run. But if you are a sharp player and when you are just about to request a withdrawal, then they might start asking all the weird questions you could possibly imagine. They might start requesting photos and documents that you can’t easily get, even if you are the most legitimate player in this planet.

I am not saying this is a tactic that William Hill is using, even though there are reports in our forum, all I am saying is that some bookmakers might do it. Most bookmakers have clauses in their T&Cs that you electronically accept upon registering for an account, forbidding the use of any technique and tool to mask your real IP.

And by the way. I am noticing there is a big number of questions about VPN services and gambling, so I am adding the following links in regards to this matter:

Bet365 and VPN
Betfair and VPN
Smartbet.io betting automation
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill VPN

Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:14 am

Is there any VPN service not blacklisted from WilliamHill, Bet365 and the others?
Thank you.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

William Hill VPN

Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:44 am

B_arber wrote: Is there any VPN service not blacklisted from WilliamHill, Bet365 and the others?
Thank you.
I believe all mainstream VPN services are blacklisted from the big bookmakers. You should be looking for smaller custom made services. Check Smartbet.io please.
ivo_stoqnov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill VPN

Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:01 pm

Hello to all  :) .I am arbing with William Hill and they send me email that they recomended me not to  use a proxy server ( I use Surfeasy VPN).So my question is will be a problem to use proxy (VPN) with William Hill and can they confiscated my money because i use a VPN.Please give me some advice what to do? Thanks.
Last edited by ivo_stoqnov on Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
De
DeviLisLie

William Hill

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:06 pm

Use a private VPN, not a public proxy server.
ivo_stoqnov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: William Hill

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:25 pm

Thanks for the advice  ;) but can you tell me who is the best private vpn to use.Thanks
ivo_stoqnov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:52 pm

Can you tell me some good private vpn service? Thanks  :)
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: William Hill

Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:23 pm

Use google. Some VPN that's good for others might not be the best for you.
ivo_stoqnov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill

Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:35 pm

I need private vpn service for Spain, but i dont know wich service is good for me.Please tell me wich service is good for me.
ivo_stoqnov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill

Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:28 am

Still wait the answer can William Hill confiscated my money if they understand that i use a VPN ?
brapp
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill

Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:49 pm

always can anything :P
Sampong
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:34 pm

ivo_stoqnov wrote: Still wait the answer can William Hill confiscated my money if they understand that i use a VPN ?
What reason did they give you not to use a VPN?
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

William Hill

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:51 pm

They've become very picky on verifications lately.
This will probably be the case then. Get ready your face along with bills and IDs and wait for them to ask for photos  ;D
ivo_stoqnov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill

Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:45 pm

Sampong wrote:
ivo_stoqnov wrote: Still wait the answer can William Hill confiscated my money if they understand that i use a VPN ?
What reason did they give you not to use a VPN?
William Hill recommend me not to use vpn.I dont know what is there reason
ivo_stoqnov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill

Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:42 am

I can connect to williamhill.es and without vpn but i am not in Spain right now.Will be a problem to login to williahill.es without vpn ?

Return to “Newbie's questions”