RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

William Hill VPN

Ask anything about smart gambling
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

William Hill

Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:55 pm

There is a thing called Live Chat. Ask them  ;)
ivo_stoqnov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill VPN

Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:04 am

Rudolpho wrote: There is a thing called Live Chat. Ask them  ;)
I cant trust to William Hill  ;D,I have more trust to arbusers
jzbarb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill VPN

Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:18 am

You need a VPN consisting of equipments (your location+spain), that means 2 routers able to supply a stable vpn and you also need an interner connection in spain. You will also need a static ip, most likely at your end because at the other end you need dynamic ip, so it will always change. Don't use any VPN service that you buy online, you will get caught very quickly, with some bookies you can get limited instantly so i wouldnt opt for that kind of vpn. Good luck!
Ma
Markisa91

William Hill VPN

Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:35 pm

I dont want to open new topic about them, so I'll write it here.
I just created an acc with them, on my friends name, and the first bet i tried to bet with they limited me.
I went on chat, even though my acc was verified (when I opened acc I went to chat and uploaded documents there), they told me this:
"We have processes which ensure that your account will be monitored constantly with
regards to any restriction that is made. Your business will be reviewed by our Trading department
and your level of restriction will be constantly re-assessed.
It was our Trader's decision."
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

William Hill VPN

Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:10 pm

Markisa91 wrote: I dont want to open new topic about them, so I'll write it here.
I just created an acc with them, on my friends name, and the first bet i tried to bet with they limited me.
I went on chat, even though my acc was verified (when I opened acc I went to chat and uploaded documents there), they told me this:
"We have processes which ensure that your account will be monitored constantly with
regards to any restriction that is made. Your business will be reviewed by our Trading department
and your level of restriction will be constantly re-assessed.
It was our Trader's decision."
You obviously haven't taken enough precautions to prevent them from linking you and your friend's account. If William Hill have spotted it, then if you try to create accounts in your friend's name at any other bookmakers, they will most likely spot it too. So before you do anything else, assess what precautions you have taken to prevent the linking of the account, research fully what further tools and options are available to you and hone your strategy as if you don't do that, you will have burned your friend's accounts within days.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill VPN

Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:08 am

VPS and Smartbet.io works. Thank you.
nemo121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill VPN

Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:28 pm

B_arber wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:37 am
Is there any VPN service not blacklisted from WilliamHill, Bet365 and the others?
Thank you.
You can use antidetect browser with proxy. This will give you the anonymity you need.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

William Hill VPN

Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:30 am

nemo121 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:45 am
B_arber wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:37 am
Is there any VPN service not blacklisted from WilliamHill, Bet365 and the others?
Thank you.
You can use antidetect browser with proxy. This will give you the anonymity you need.
Thank you for this.
blackjack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: William Hill VPN

Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:43 pm

nemo121 wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:45 am
This will not work. One of the first info bookmakers collect is the name of your browser. They will not be happy to see you smarter than the average mug. Imagine visiting a bookmaker's site with a VPN usd by 3mn people. Read here too: is-brave-web-browser-good-for-gambling-t8421/
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: William Hill VPN

Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:52 pm

I confirm hiding your browser is not a wise thing to do. The same with VPN.
There is no browser that will protect you fro limits. Bookmakers take decisions based on AI and a net of factors, just one of them is browsers.

Return to “Newbie's questions”