RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

limits come very fast

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
henry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

limits come very fast

Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:40 pm

So i have burned 2 accounts in a period of 2-3 weeks in bet 365 , it took me 7-10 days per account. I think i can find some other accounts but there must  be something else i could do, i mean i read that people have been arbing for 5+ years and i dont get how.Is this normal, is there something that  im missing ? because im sure that people dont have that many friends who are willing to give up their IDs for them to continue this for 5+ yeas. Any response is appreciated.
jzbarb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: limits come very fast

Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:19 pm

I dont think you're doing anything wrong... I had accounts limited on bet365 within a few days it also depends on the country that you are arbing from. As for the friends thing, nobody has that many friends, you should find a way to convince people to give what you need for some cash in return.
henry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:40 pm

thank you for the advice  :)
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:06 am

There are ways to avoid being limited quick, hundred percent sure. Ive been working on this and was able to delay being limited for some time (but Im still not happy with results so keep looking for another ways). And as you said - its impossible to me that other people just accepted being limited within few weeks and just open another accounts, another after another. They must know how to delay being limited but won't share for sure if this works. Would you share? I wouldn't. No point to share on forum risking loads of people start doing it and bookies will react. So all you need to do is looking for. One day you will find it.

Im sure that Ive been limited straight away after I bet on obscure market (like football second ukrainian div) or when I took obvious error, when odds were too high comparing to other bookies. Someone said that bookies may put that odds to attract arbers and to identify them, this may be true.
Last edited by AlexNotman1 on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
henry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:14 am

Im sure that there are people who have found a solutions but as you said why share and risk it not working anymore, but anyway thanks for the honest reply.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:03 pm

I try to avoid dodgy leagues but Im struggling to decide which one I should avoid to be honest?

Is rugby allright? I guess it is, for sure better than lithuanian, ukrainian, russian low division football. Plenty of arbs from basketball: France A/B, NCAAB, are these allright? What about Chinese basketball league? Is hockey allright from russian MHL?
henry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:11 pm

fairpunter wrote: 1.Try to place bets on arb odds from 1.70 to 2.40. show you them as normal bettor who use picks (average odds 1.70-2.40). Try to use only money line 1, 1X, 2, 2X, total over/under and Asian Handicaps.
don`t place arb markets red cards, corner betting, both team to score/no goal betting
2.Always place zero ending bet stakes.
3.Don`t touch and don`t open like India soccer league,Chine league,European 3rd leagues. even you don`t place bets on these leagues don`t show you them someone who is interested in betting on odds not club performance
4.Place one normal bet on top european leagues match average odd 1.80-2.10(money line or asian handicap), try to cover this odd on other bookie  "minus 1-3%" profit, bet stake must be arb bet stakes . Do it among every 3-4 arb bets as you can.
Ok i will try all of these, thanks for the suggestion!  :)
But doesnt this way of arbing lower your profit ?
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:16 pm

from my experience these they will never work... If you are successfull arbers you will get limited in no time 2-3 bets even at the best softbooks. Deal with it (give up if you can't) there is no other way believe me. if you are using like 100 -150 stakes and you make 4-5 euros per arb this will work if you a big fish they will never work even if you don't arb...
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:37 pm

raizzak wrote: from my experience these they will never work... If you are successfull arbers you will get limited in no time 2-3 bets even at the best softbooks. Deal with it (give up if you can't) there is no other way believe me. if you are using like 100 -150 stakes and you make 4-5 euros per arb this will work if you a big fish they will never work even if you don't arb...
So all people here bet using 100-150 stakes only? No people betting using higher stakes? How do they avoid limits? Open new accounts after few weeks since years/months?
henry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:46 pm

raizzak wrote: from my experience these they will never work... If you are successfull arbers you will get limited in no time 2-3 bets even at the best softbooks. Deal with it (give up if you can't) there is no other way believe me. if you are using like 100 -150 stakes and you make 4-5 euros per arb this will work if you a big fish they will never work even if you don't arb...
every time i open a account on a new site i get low stakes or limited very fast(maybe its my country) , if i could bet 100-150 eur throughout the weeks i would , if i may ask with how many bookmakers do you arb?
raizzak
Totally Pro

Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Im not suggesting that ppl here use 150 as stakes, far from it, im saying that if you know what are you doing and push hard the limits will come veeeeeeeery soon. And once and for all you can't avoid limits. Arbing is a guaranteed way to win (long term), any guaranteed way is limited very fast end of discussion there is nothing else to say. If you can't overcome it is a matter of time to give up... We are 6-8 years late to the party it happens... Also Henry i rarely arb anymore so i can't help you
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:18 pm

My point was that I read a lot and there are people arbing using high stake and they are still doing well so they know how to delay being limited. Thats for sure. So we cant say we cant do nothing. We can. What? Dont know, Im not in business since years, havent got that much experience.
raizzak
Totally Pro

Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:25 pm

ok then good for you
krumdi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:11 pm

My advice is bet often  ACCA on horses and matches , Mix bets 45 ,25 ,etc. Take it slowly  specially for new accounts  :)
henry
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:44 pm

krumdi wrote: My advice is bet often  ACCA on horses and matches , Mix bets 45 ,25 ,etc. Take it slowly  specially for new accounts  :)
on my new account i bet on everything like crazy not knowing about all of this , it lased 3 months

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”