RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365 Risky Arbing For Draw/Tie?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Bet365 Risky Arbing For Draw/Tie?

Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:40 pm

I had bet a lot of arbs on bet365 a while back.  This was in sports in ufc and boxing.  I had seen some arbs on this a long time ago but not much anymore.  However i had noticed something that i didn't know before.  If i bet on player A at bet365, then bet player B at another book... i did not know that if the match was a DRAW... then the bet365 side loses and of course other book pushes.  Is anyone aware of this?  I had thought on bet365 if its a draw, well its a push.  I had noticed when i clicked on certain matches for bet365, you had DRAW as an option for these matches but the payout was like +2000 or +5000 etc.

I then read that in ufc and boxing... Draws are very rare.  Does that mean making a bet that is an arb is risky with doing so at bet365 if somehow a match is a draw?  I believe other sports like tennis if a match stops... certain books grade wagers different.  So if you bet an arb.... only to find out a draw happens... then you would be losing you stake on bet365.  Has anyone here had this happen before?
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Bet365 Risky Arbing For Draw/Tie?

Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:57 am

just stay away this thought is against any risk management principle. When you win you win small when you lose well it is armaggedon. You probably end up winning but if 2 draws happen in a short period of time well you are fucked.
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Bet365 Risky Arbing For Draw/Tie?

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:13 am

If you bet one team on a 3 way market, make sure you bet the other 2 sides including the DRAW, (or lay the bet on a 3 way market which includes the draw option at the exchange)

You could have had a nasty loss there, draws in UFC/boxing will happen.  If the betfair odds for a boxing draw is 26, then a draw will happen on average every 26 times or so!!!
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”