OddStorm | Fastest PreMatch and InPlay Surebets Service

Oddstorm

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Oddstorm  (Read 6293 times)
Luis

Email

Luis

Oddstorm
« on: October 12, 2011, 04:26:47 PM »

Hello,

I´m a profissional arber and I use Oddstorm almost 2 years. I can´t say that the service is the best! Anyway it was suit my needs with their cross markets. The price is high. 155 EUR / month.

However, I would like your opinion comparing oddstorm with surebetmonitor, beatthebookies and rebell.

Thanks and regards!!
MUCHBET
Probably a Pro

View Profile

MUCHBET

Re: Oddstorm
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 04:34:19 PM »

any trials available???
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 05:49:04 PM »

Thank you truetothegame. I reviewed this service 3 years ago, and I must say that I wasn't impressed. A lot of time passed and I m sure that the owner made progress with his service. I didn't have the time and the will to review it during this season, but since there is demand for it, I will review it next season. I must say that many arbusers use this service and I ve heard many positive comments.
Luis

Email

Luis

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 06:47:05 PM »

Thanks Admin! ;)
liztner

Email

liztner

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 10:14:56 AM »

Maybe you can add traderzone.sportsarbitrageworld.com to your list for reviewing.
I have tried searching this forum and am surprised that it is not mentioned by anyone.

Thanks  :)
Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW

Arbusers

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 07:35:58 PM »

Are you linked with this service? If yes, you could help us by providing some info.
I see that there is a connection with ArbAlarm, a service that i tried in the past, and i have to say that i was very much disappointed with it. Maybe things changed.
If there is a demand, i will review it next time.
KenWilber

View Profile

KenWilber

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 07:59:21 PM »

Oddstorm offers live arbing for arround 190 eur/month.
i didnt tried it, anyone here using it?

I tried the regular version one year ago and was pleased with their 3way over/undes, but as soon rebel introduced 3way over unders i quitted oddstorm..
Rufus

View Profile

Rufus

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 07:40:44 PM »

In my opinion covering only soccer is a huge drawback. There are plenty of arbs in other sports too and they are useful especially during week days when there are not so many soccer matches played. For me personally this fact combined with big price discourages me from buying your product. But you are probably aware of this and maybe you are targeting mainly big fishes who can afford more services to get the best quality combined. So I just ask, are you planning to add more sports into your service, and if yes, when we can expect it?
OddStorm
Has some experience

View Profile WWW

OddStorm

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2014, 07:04:18 AM »

Thanks Rufus, for raising this question.
Indeed, covering only Soccer is a drawback. I can not say it is a huge drawback over time, if it is covered well. It is all about quantity and quality of the surebets provided.

Yes, we plan adding new sports and markets, but at this point I can not say when it will be fact. We all hope to be soon.
Arbusers members will be the first to know when it comes.

Pages: [1]
Print