RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

LeonBet

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
AceJack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

LeonBet

Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:03 am

So after searching for a new book this is the one that looks most promising (for now)

Anyone have experience with them ? good or bad?

I see they use leonpoints to clear the bonus amount. Anyone that can help me figure out how much the 150$/150% will be in actual turnover ?

Hope someone knows something about them :)
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: LeonBet

Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:21 am

I was really happy with using them. I was able to place some decent stakes ($100-200) for about 3 years. Unfortunately at last they limited me to ~$12 per bet and now they don't let to register from my country. They lines are out of market mainly on basketball, hockey and rugby. Football arbs practically don't exist, because when you try to place your bet the odd is changed.
Regarding bonus the rollover is equivalent to 25x on 2.0 odds. It's huge, but you have unlimited time to clear requirements and after that you can continue collecting points and exchange them for next bonuses.
janajana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Fast paying book, but ask for Id+your face photo.
Odds in line with betfair, fast movers.
TZ
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:13 am

I bet yasteday 80€ on Dinamo Zagreb over 4,5 for 3,32 odds...first bet on this bookie...won...no odds mistake,simply i have money there some time and i place this bet....and recive 5€ limits on all bets....hahhahahahahahah....ok,positive is,that i recive fast money from my accaunt...buth first and last time....funny bookie

Return to “Bookies discussion”