RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bitcoin bokies

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
ro
rogerf97

Bitcoin bokies

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:06 pm

Hello ,

Is someone using bitcoin bookies ? Can you please tell me what are maxbets there on main events and also for smallest leagues ? I would like to know range. I know that you can see it at NitrogenSport but what about Jetwin, Betcoin, Cloudbet,

Did someone use some of these? Your help will be  much appreciated. Thanks
extreme1914
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Bitcoin bokies

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Hi there,

There are loads of them out there. Most with small limits some with good limits. I would suggest to use a normal bookie that accepts bitcoins as they have better limits like 5dimes or Vitalbet.com
I use them as it is virtually impossible to place you limits since you just make another account and voila you can bet max again.
my_username
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:33 pm

extreme1914 wrote: ...it is virtually impossible to place you limits since you just make another account and voila you can bet max again.
wait, what? they don't do verification if you deposit with bitcoin?

also, neteller recently added option to deposit with bitcoins heh
extreme1914
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:49 pm

nope
whats the point of playing with bitcoins if they will verify you
ro
rogerf97

Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:59 am

Yeah yeah, but big disadvantage of playing with bitcoins is too much changes on stock exchange. One week you can have bitcoin 320 eur another 270 eur. If there weren't these moves it would be so much better.

But some bitcoin bookies got option to transfer your money after deposit to Eur or Usd. How is it there? when bitcoin when you deposited is 300 and when you want to withdraw is 200. And you have 1000 usd, they should pay you 5 bitcoins right?
Last edited by rogerf97 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:01 am

rogerf97 wrote: Yeah yeah, but big disadvantage of playing with bitcoins is too much changes on stock exchange. One week you can have bitcoin 320 eur another 270 eur. If there weren't these moves it would be so much better.
By using an exchange like coinbase you can buy the bitcoins "as needed" and "sell" them immediately for another currency on a need-to-have basis.  This eliminates the volatility risk almost completely.
ro
rogerf97

Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:02 am

But some bitcoin bookies got option to transfer your money after deposit to Eur or Usd. How is it there? when bitcoin when you deposited is 300 and when you want to withdraw is 200. And you have 1000 usd, they should pay you 5 bitcoins right?

You know for example Anonibet you can have account where they are showing you balance in USD so question is you know at price 300 you deposit 3 bitcoins . So your balance is 900, but you can withdraw only in bitcoins so to they keep their "Official" Balance in bitcoins and they only show you balance as informative and they are adjusting it according to price or not.
Last edited by rogerf97 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:11 am

They'll pay you the USD or EUR rate at the moment you withdraw so no risk there.

If your balance at the bookie stays in bitcoin and you're effectively betting in "bitcoins", you have the volatility risk.  If your account currency is in USD or EUR, you won't have that problem.
ro
rogerf97

Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:06 pm

extreme1914 wrote: Hi there,

There are loads of them out there. Most with small limits some with good limits. I would suggest to use a normal bookie that accepts bitcoins as they have better limits like 5dimes or Vitalbet.com
I use them as it is virtually impossible to place you limits since you just make another account and voila you can bet max again.
What about Vitalbet, do they pay ?
extreme1914
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:40 pm

Vitalbet pays in bitcoins and no limit on my account there but i am using it with medium stakes to make sure its all ok. So far all fine, quick withdrawal and no questions asked so will keep it up there  if anything comes up will let you know
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat May 27, 2017 1:55 pm

I read that Nitrogen is considered as the best BTC book out there. Could someone confirm their reliability? How fast do they limit?
Thank you.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Sat May 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Check their odds, when they change and that question will answer itself for you.  :)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun May 28, 2017 8:48 am

I think Nitrogen is safe. Expect BTC gambling to sky rocket soon.

Return to “Bookies discussion”