RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Starting out

Ask anything about smart gambling
strods
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Starting out

Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:09 am

Hey guys. Im just starting out doing these arbs, signed up to mathbet for the free trial and betting small stakes just to get going and learn about arbing on the advice of a mate of mine who has been doing it for a few months.

Im using mathbet software for the free trial, now this has all the english bookies on there and im in australia, luckily the markets ive bet on so far are on the aussie bookmakers im using, just wondering if there is any australian software that any one can recommend for me to use. I have a decent amount of money coming to me within the next week or so, im thinking about using maybe $1000 to get me started properly, on everyones opinion is this a decent amount to start with as a newbie ? any other general bits of advice you think would help would be welcomed.

Cheers
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Starting out

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:23 pm

Let us know how it goes with Mathbet since its been years since we last hear anything from them.
Because sports arbitrage and trading is so much European it is hard to find anything focusing on Australian markets, even though many alert services are doing anything they can in order to cover them.
I will disappoint you, but 1000$ is a rather weak figure. As for the rest, you need to search the forum as more as you can.
Thanks for being here with us.
strods
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:49 pm

First off mathbet is good if you are using english/european bookies as the aussie bookies dont offer the majority of the markets, which is a bit of a let down, seems ok for the soccer but even then its not great.
Yeah i was sort of thinking that about the starting money, but i do understand that arbing is about the long term so im happy to build slowly.

Seen as though the mathbet software isnt great for the aussie markets, so do you have any suggstions on how to arb without the software, is it a case me trawling through the sports finding them my self ?

Thanks for your reply.
sonic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Sportspunter is a bookie that had many Australian books in the past and was a decent service. However, that was years ago. I don't know its current status / performance, but it seems to be online.
strods
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:31 am

Cheers sonic,  I'll look at sportspunter when I get home.  ;)

Return to “Newbie's questions”