BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

skrill sending data to government / other bookies?

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
alex
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

skrill sending data to government / other bookies?

Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:03 pm

hello.
i am a newbie. i am betting since around 5 month and i really love to do surebets!!! ;)
this forum is AWESOME - thx for sharing your information ;)
funny - 5 month ago i was just thinking you can only loose with betting ;)

my sister is now as well thinking about starting arbitraging,... but she is not having any money,...
SO i was thinking about sending money form my skrill account to HER skrill account

so my questions are

1. does it work to send money from my skrill account to the skrill account of my sister?!?
2. when she win some money - she would send the money back to my skrill account and then i will do some payout with my atm/mastervard from skrill.
3. does skrill accept that?!? or are they making some problems?!?
4. which date is skrill providing to:
4.1. the governent (is the government sometimes aksing) ?!?
4.2. the betting sites (so if i transfer money to my sister and then she is playing with marathonbet from her account) is marathon (or some other bookies) asking, or may they ask from where the money is coming ? and does skrill give them some infos?!?

thats it.
hope you can give me some information.

thx alex!
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: skrill sending data to government / other bookies?

Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:39 am

Skrill talks to books, avoid transferring between anyone who will bet at the same book that you have been limited at.  Not only will your friend be limited, at less reputable books you may find bigger issues.

No idea if they talk to the government, but in the UK im sure they would comply with a court order or police investigation.
Never trust a goose!!!
alex
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:03 pm

does andybody did that before?!?
and if yes.
what was his experience?
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:33 pm

it depends on their rules & what they state in them.  (for bookies)
they exchange info when they think it necessary so they will find out for some specific transactions. having some transactions with your sister is not illegal & thats what e-wallets are for.
dont ever try to manipulate the data they ask by photoshoping your transactions as thats what they want.

about government i think they exchange data only if government asks for it. & if government asks for it it means you are in trouble anyway.

Avoid lsbet, rivalo & some other shitty bookies as you are gonna get in trouble one day.

Return to “Skrill”