BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Why does Olimp say me Skrill doesn't work at the moment whereas it's false??

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
maximus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Why does Olimp say me Skrill doesn't work at the moment whereas it's false??

Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:44 am

Hello everybody ! I made withdrawal request with Skrill on Olimp about 3-4 days ago (amount 1200 euros), and as i didn't receive any money i contacted their CS today. I was very surprised when they told me unfortunately they are experiencing technical issues and can't process any withdrawal with Skrill ! Indeed, i've read another topic concerning Olimp on Arbusers forum, and in that topic it is said that for the moment Olimp can process withdrawals with Skrill with a limit of about 300 $ (That 's a member of personnal of Olimp who came and confirmed it on forum today !), so why did Olimp lie to me today saying withdrawal with Skrill isn't possible ??? >:(
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Why does Olimp say me Skrill doesn't work at the moment whereas it's false??

Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:34 am

Because they hope you'll wait and maybe place some bets in the meantime and lose.
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Why does Olimp say me Skrill doesn't work at the moment whereas it's false??

Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:27 am

They are saying the same thing over and over again. Where is their manager to confirm that Skill is not working correctly for few months?
What a joke.
OLIMP
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:48 pm

SticyBandit wrote: They are saying the same thing over and over again. Where is their manager to confirm that Skill is not working correctly for few months?
What a joke.
To maximus, arber_PL, MaxShalamar, SticyBandit !

Can use a different output method?  Skrill I will inform, when will the payment working.
Other payment systems works as usual!
What is a GBG?

Thank you!
Ruslan
OLIMP.COM
facebook.com/olimpbookmaker/
Olimp is one of the biggest world bookmakers.
SticyBandit
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:27 pm

Olimp, Skrill is working, every deposit made from Skrill is registered immediately so there is no reason why withdrawals can't be processed in few days also.
When user make a deposit through Skrill he want's to make a withdrawal through Skrill also, on most bookies it's actually the rule and can't be bypassed.
So I you don't want to make Skrill payouts, stop receiving Skrill deposits or your words don't have sense.

Return to “Bookies discussion”