Blogabet trading opportunities

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Giorgos001
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Blogabet trading opportunities

Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi to all!

I have been member of arbusers since 2012, but this is my first post! I am semi pro trader, I try to find mostly good value pre-game picks, which are going to be public. Is there anyone with experience who can offer me advice how to locate this type of tipsters at blogabet? I am not searching only for tipsters like "bobic" who affect the odds very fast, but also for tipsters who have a smaller (but positive) impact on odds.  I think it would  be very usefull to create and renew a list of tipsters like this to help us all on trading.
Blogabet is not the only place to search of course!
AnnaPrentice
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Blogabet trading opportunities

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:17 am

Football-messiah affects lines on big english footy markets every thursday evening. Might wanna check him out.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:56 pm

AnnaPrentice wrote: Football-messiah affects lines on big english footy markets every thursday evening. Might wanna check him out.
The guy creates massive moves creating arbs. I m sure he is arbing him self these moves that he creates.
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Well that's very interesting if he is able to create massive moves he should let them run. It takes tons of respect to move those lines...
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:42 am

Really nice post Giorgos001 , this kind of list you are asking would be very interesting , i am not very optimist that you ll get it here though!
As for football-messiah after having a glance at his picks i noticed that most of the times odds are going the opposite direction!
Am i missing something here?

PS I used oddsportal for odds changing archive , by the way  would you advise another similar but most detailed site with odds changing history?
Last edited by cortomaltese on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnnaPrentice
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:38 pm

cortomaltese wrote: As for football-messiah after having a glance at his picks i noticed that most of the times odds are going the opposite direction!
I haven't been following him closely the last year or so, but i know he's had a breakeven season for valuebets. I'm fairly sure you're wrong on this in general but thats really not the point here. Point is that he makes quite a stir on lines ~36 hours before kickoff, creating opportunities for guys like us :)
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:27 pm

Maybe I'm seeing things wrong, but blogabet says he (Football-messiah) only has 76 followers?
Where saBobic has 944...  ::)

They must be pretty big followers if they can move the entire English footy market...
Giorgos001
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:59 pm

@thag: Blogabet updated their website yesterday and you have to renew your account, to be considered as active meber and count as a follower I think. Yesterday bobic had 50 followers.

@cortomaltese: I also use oddsportal, I think its the best. If I don't find something there I go to bmbets or betexplorer.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:37 pm

AnnaPrentice wrote:
cortomaltese wrote: As for football-messiah after having a glance at his picks i noticed that most of the times odds are going the opposite direction!
I haven't been following him closely the last year or so, but i know he's had a breakeven season for valuebets. I'm fairly sure you're wrong on this in general but thats really not the point here. Point is that he makes quite a stir on lines ~36 hours before kickoff, creating opportunities for guys like us :)
As already told i just had a glance , more specifically , i checked his last 2 picks in primera division and his last 6-7 picks in premier league , indeed he is posting his picks approximately 36 hrs before kick off and from these 8-9 picks only two times odds movements was in his favour!!
So if this is the case the only opportunity -for guys likes us- he creates is the opportunity of losing money ! Exept if you decide to lay what he backs ;)
Last edited by cortomaltese on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djordjeno
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:18 pm

Giorgos001 wrote: @thag: Blogabet updated their website yesterday and you have to renew your account, to be considered as active meber and count as a follower I think. Yesterday bobic had 50 followers.

@cortomaltese: I also use oddsportal, I think its the best. If I don't find something there I go to bmbets or betexplorer.
Oddsportal = betexplorer.
GONZALITARIAN
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:42 pm

George I am Greek also and I would like to ask you some questions.
Last edited by GONZALITARIAN on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”