« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 08:46:33 PM »
Good evening gentlemen,
can i first just say that i have been lurking on this forum for about a week now and I think it's time I took the plunge and entered 'the game'.
Just a few things that I hope you can help a newbie out:
1) Being from the uk - is this game only successfully playable with one of the foreign sharps? Do I have to join Asian Connect/Odds etc?
2) Arbing will not make me rich; so I am only going to be playing part-time and focussing on 1 arb per day....hopefully pay for an extra summer holiday for the wife. Is the best technique to GO IN HARD before the inevitable limitations (eg £500-£1000 arbs AT uk bookies?).
3) 3 way bets. How important is the rule: "2 sharps 1 soft"?
4)Bet365 seems to get a mixed response from you men. It seems to be the nearest sharp a uk player has at his disposal. What is the best way to play with her? For example should you only use her for odds within a certain range(?), never on a long-shot punt eg odds of 10/1 or greater etc etc
I would like to be a regular contributor to this forum, so all the help will be highly appreciated. I've noticed that there is a certain 'hater' on here who tells all newbies not to waste their time in this game (i wont name him as that would just further enhance his role as the attention seeker/wum that every forum has)
over & out
1) You definitely need pinnacle and asians
2) Depends everyone has his own strategies , by your sayings i would say yes go in hard providing that you know what you are doing
3) At least one sharp needed
4) If you want your B365 account live longer then arb it with other softs and not sharps
The guy you are referring too , obviously is joking and made a reputation out of it