RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

New Greek arber

Ask anything about smart gambling
nik55
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

New Greek arber

Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:53 pm

Hello..I want to start arbitrage betting..I want to use only bookies who have not problem with arbers..So i think to use Pinnacle Sbobet and 2 exchanges, Betfair and Matchbook...What do you think about this strategy? Can it works with these 4 bookies?
I also want to ask arbers here about Premium Tradings..I will need betting agent because Betfair and Sbobet dont accept Greek customers..My money will be safe at Premium Tradings?
Last edited by nik55 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jo
joker9424

Re: New Greek arber

Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:03 pm

as a greek arber i can tell you only one thing...keep reading!!!
you are way far from starting.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:04 am

You need at least one softbook.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:33 am

joker9424 wrote: as a greek arber i can tell you only one thing...keep reading!!!
you are way far from starting.
Read again what joker wrote!
If you could arb with sharps and exchanges then you would found the golden goose!
Obviously you haven't found it
My suggestion: Don't start before you have the min knowledge to understand that YOU NEED some softs
Once this done proceed with cautious , small stake until you get the hand of it
GONZALITARIAN
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:26 pm

What about capital controls....how can we fight them, cause I am also Greek arber and I got same
problem....How can I deposit money to betfair for example....only bank acocunt? It doesnt even accept
skrill...
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:08 pm

GONZALITARIAN wrote: What about capital controls....how can we fight them, cause I am also Greek arber and I got same
problem....How can I deposit money to betfair for example....only bank acocunt? It doesnt even accept
skrill...
Many kids in the kinder garden of your neighbor know how to overpass capital controls.
GONZALITARIAN
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:42 pm

one good example....If I may ask..?  :D
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:51 pm

GONZALITARIAN wrote: one good example....If I may ask..?  :D
Start a skrill or a NT account and upload money by sending envoys via e-banking to skrill and NT accounts in local banks. There are no capital controls when you send money within the country electronically.
Get the skrill or NT master card and withdraw from ATMs 2k daily per card, or even more.
jo
joker9424

Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:05 pm

NT+skrill mastercards 800 euro+250 euro limits per day or i am missing something  ???
GONZALITARIAN
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Problem is....I got skrill account and Greek betfair account and when I am about to
deposit money via skrill it says that we dont accept deposits from this merchant...
should I open a new Skrill account with UK adress? Or new Betfair account  with UK adress?
I would appreciate if you could also solve this problem.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:16 pm

GONZALITARIAN wrote: Problem is....I got skrill account and Greek betfair account and when I am about to
deposit money via skrill it says that we dont accept deposits from this merchant...
should I open a new Skrill account with UK adress? Or new Betfair account  with UK adress?
I would appreciate if you could also solve this problem.
So capital controls are not your only problem.
Bet fair doesn't accept Greek residents as clients. To be completely safe, you need your own skrill account with a UK address and the same for betfair. Your IP must be a UK one and not one under a VPN mask.
You need to move to the UK.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:17 pm

joker9424 wrote: NT+skrill mastercards 800 euro+250 euro limits per day or i am missing something  ???
Yes you are.
nik55
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:45 pm

cortomaltese and jocker1924 i am reading about arbitrage 18 months, so i think that i must start to play arbs..Start with small bets until to learn better..Sorry for my English, is not perfect and sometimes i use google translate to understand..I think that you mean that is difficult for arbers to find arbs if they use just Piinnacle Sbobet and exchanges, so they need and soft bookies...So i think that all proffesional arbers use soft bookies..This is who i cant understand..If proffesional arbers use and soft bookies, how they can make money with arbs? Soft bookies after a small number of arbs limit the account...And then what doing proffesional arbers? If they use all soft bookies, and all bookies limit account, then how they are playing arbs? One of my friends who i was speaking with him about this, he told me that arbers after limit account buy a new laptop then find a friend and make new account at bookies with friends name,.With this way works arbers? Because i cant think something better..
Please i want to learn about Premium Tradings..This is reliable? I need brokers betting because i cant play at my betfair account and Sbobet dont accept Greeks
Last edited by nik55 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Newbie's questions”