BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Just recieved an inheritance

Ask anything about smart gambling
Kierenjames20

Just recieved an inheritance

Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Hey guys! I'm 20, from the UK and i've recently discovered arbitage betting and taken a huge interest in it. I have a week trial for rebel betting software and I really want to invest big into this. My main question is who are the essential betting websites I should be with? And who are the main ones to avoid? Any general advice would be deeply appreciated as well!

Thanks  :D
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Just recieved an inheritance

Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:03 pm

Happy to see the inheritance going to the right people. The general advise would be ''read the forum'' and you ll find all the answers to your questions.
Welcome.
kvammern
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Just recieved an inheritance

Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:18 am

I newly started myself and the last month I have gone +10% on my investment. 10 bet have been a pain the ass the last few days. (http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,3959.0.html)
Just as Nebia, I started before reading up to much about it, you are going to have some bad bets or bookies if you do not read around.
I am using RebelBetting myself, finding it useful, but if you bet smaller markets (or just make it a habit and do it every time) check that both bets are placed on the same league. I have got a few bets with the "same teams" on both matches/bets (names have been the same), but the league have not, have found out that reserve teams might play the same day and even the same time as their main teams.

Return to “Newbie's questions”