RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How to start

Ask anything about smart gambling
Rik0000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How to start

Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:30 pm

I want to start arb betting. I opened a few betting accounts and I now I need to find some good sites that provide arb bets. I heard a lot of people on this use bet burger, but I'm looking for a good free service, or just a good website that provides arb bets. I looked everywhere and can't find any good sites or services. I found just one that looks good enough. Do you know any more? What are the best ones?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: How to start

Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:41 pm

Email them and ask for a free trial.  There's the ones in this forum and you can probably get a free week or so from most if you ask them nicely to test the service.  Rebelbetting has free arbs up to 1% or so I think, so do most of the others.

If not, oddsportal, betbrain, surebet.com/users/sign_up?affiliate_code=arbusers&zone=arbusers" target="_blank" class="postlink autolinks">surebet.com, okeyno, bmbets...

This took me 5secs to google.  You will not last long in this business if you don't learn how to find stuff by yourself.  Everything you need can be found on this forum.  Read. Then read it again.  After that, read some more. 
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:11 pm

Well, I still love betburger (the old version).  Pays for itselfs 50x over so well worth the fee.  :)
tburge1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:45 pm

Max how do you use the free betrbain effectively, don't you find that theyre usually changed odds as its a 20 min delay, and the bookies are often obscure?

Return to “Newbie's questions”