RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How to...?

Ask anything about smart gambling
just4bet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How to...?

Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Hello. A bookmaker in my country offer this...Bet on Liga I Romania, prematch on 1 x 2 , and if your bet is lost, we refund you with 30 % of lost, maximum 70 Euros...So, my question is...How to maximize profits on this offer? I mean i wanted to bet lets say 230 Euro on this bookie, and lay on Betfair, but not entire bet....Only the remaining 70% from 230 Euro...and let the rest of 30 % to run normally. If i win the back bet i will be on profit, and if i win the Lay bet, i will be on zero profit, but with a bonus requirements (has easy rollover condition, nothing to worry)...
So, what advice can u give me guys? Is good to do so? Or, there is another way to maximize profits from this kind of bookie offer?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english...
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: How to...?

Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:32 pm

just4bet wrote: Hello. A bookmaker in my country offer this...Bet on Liga I Romania, prematch on 1 x 2 , and if your bet is lost, we refund you with 30 % of lost, maximum 70 Euros...So, my question is...How to maximize profits on this offer? I mean i wanted to bet lets say 230 Euro on this bookie, and lay on Betfair, but not entire bet....Only the remaining 70% from 230 Euro...and let the rest of 30 % to run normally. If i win the back bet i will be on profit, and if i win the Lay bet, i will be on zero profit, but with a bonus requirements (has easy rollover condition, nothing to worry)...
So, what advice can u give me guys? Is good to do so? Or, there is another way to maximize profits from this kind of bookie offer?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english...
bet 230 eur arb it normaly, try to lock in profit, get bonus and than turnover that bonus wih arbs again

Return to “Newbie's questions”