October 21, 2016, 03:51:19 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Starting questions on Arbitrages

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Starting questions on Arbitrages  (Read 566 times)
Not even a newbie

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2016, 07:45:22 AM »

Hallo guys, my Name is Christian, I'm Italian (for now Im in Mexico for an ''experiences'') and Im new in this arbitrage world.
Is at least 1 month that I serch Information about Arbistrage and at least a lot years that I don't speak a good English :)

I start with some questions generical and specifical (not in order..)
1. Is possible live with arbitrage?
Probably Yes, If u know 1000 peoples and you can create new account every time but Is a more ''natural'' system? Keeping information in internet I read that as long bookmakers limited you (I want keep more info about this ''how can my account during more and how to find solution for have a long arbitrage experiences)

2. Which is the best software for make arbitrage?
I only test RebelBetting
Im Italian, some bookmakers don't want me, another from Mexico don't want me too. I read about asiaconnection site but the site offer is really Limited, are then another site/private user that can eventually help me?

3. I read about a monthly earning of 10-15% of bankroll, but we can make really better?
I read about a 10-15% of monthly bankroll but we can make really better with roll 5.000 up to a goal to 20.000?
I know that I need considering roll swing on bookA to bookB and the consideration where I can have money on bookA today but If for example I have 5.000 roll and I plan to make 80/100 surebets a day I can decrease this limitation of swing, not close to zero but really a lot. Then Ipotizing I can use my roll more than 1 time a day, for example moove 5000 1.5x but I have some swing amount on farious book, then the final example is that every day I arrive to moove 5.000 with a 1% surebet amount.
At the end of month is like 5.000*1%*30 = 1.500$
but every day I have some small earnings then... Investing every day roll + earning I arrive to earning 1739 Is this a dream?

For now I dont want waste a lot the time of user with specificals question, I want make it next after some user reply me :)
Please I ask a good advice for setting my work on arbitrage on the top, thanks.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 08:05:00 AM by krisssss89 » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 11:40:47 AM »

1 °) Yes
2) Do not I know, because until now I have never used paid software, but use just comparators for free and free SureBet monitor quotas.
3) Yes, but the higher the bankroll more difficult they are to earn more. (For example to show to friends what I do with the sure bet, starting with just € 4.03 Euro, in less than 180 days my capital has reached € 1216 Euro with more than 30,100% gain)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 12:01:33 PM by fire777 » Logged

Pages: [1]
« previous next »