I will post arbs here

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
MagnumOpus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

I will post arbs here

Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:03 pm

[Deleted]
Last edited by MagnumOpus on Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: I will post arbs here

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:34 pm

fire777 wrote: Finally bookmakers (nitrogensport and sports.betcoin.ag) are totally unknown and unreliable
Maybe for you ;) Just check on SBR Forum, Nitrogen has very good reviews (but it have to be admitted they just copy Pinnacle odds), Betcoin is also rated by SBR, so they aren't unknown.
MagnumOpus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:10 pm

fire777 wrote:
arber_PL wrote:
fire777 wrote: Finally bookmakers (nitrogensport and sports.betcoin.ag) are totally unknown and unreliable
Maybe for you ;) Just check on SBR Forum, Nitrogen has very good reviews (but it have to be admitted they just copy Pinnacle odds), Betcoin is also rated by SBR, so they aren't unknown.
Because you know who are the owners ???? My money does not commit them to unknown persons or companies. Their website is not indicated a licensed rag, a company register.
I haven't had a problem with them yet, but don't put your faith in me. Read reviews for betcoin and nitrogen online. You'll find they are usually positive.
MagnumOpus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:58 am

fire777 wrote: Before writing I read the information on nitrogen and the problem is that you do not know the owners. If tomorrow suddenly do not pay more, where do you think you go find them if you do not know the owners, you do not know where they have their headquarters, and the payments are made anonymously with bitcoin? Better stay away.
These are the owners of nitrogen:  Ideal Media Inc in Costa Rica

If for some reason you deposit money and they run away with it for some reason, as all transactions on bitcoin are visible on a public ledger, you could report them for fraud with great ease.
MagnumOpus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:05 am

fairpunter wrote: ok, so you use bitcoin bookie Nitrogen, and how do you get money cash from Bitcoin ? e-wallet Neteller Skrill have master cards for atm withdrawals.
Do Bitcoin wallets offer master cards for withdrawals ?
or do you move your money from Bitcoin to Neteller/Skrill for cash money ?
Don`t you lose some profits for these transactions ?
I initially store an amount on bitcoin (several hundred), then compound. I then transfer some profit back to my bank account/paypal through an online bitcoin exchange.

If you exchange money from bitcoin into fiat a lot then yeah you will lose some profit, so I do that rarely, and with large transactions.
jo
joker9424

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:15 am

MagnumOpus wrote:
fire777 wrote: Before writing I read the information on nitrogen and the problem is that you do not know the owners. If tomorrow suddenly do not pay more, where do you think you go find them if you do not know the owners, you do not know where they have their headquarters, and the payments are made anonymously with bitcoin? Better stay away.
These are the owners of nitrogen:  Ideal Media Inc in Costa Rica

If for some reason you deposit money and they run away with it for some reason, as all transactions on bitcoin are visible on a public ledger, you could report them for fraud with great ease.
I am guessing you are new to arbing and to the sportbook industry.
I can mention several cases with bookies run away with money. Bookies with a lot of fame and not some crap bookie from Costa Rica.
People get scammed every day with bitcoin transactions and honestly do you think a serious arber will go for it???
carry on...
NDR
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:02 pm

fairpunter wrote: Do Bitcoin wallets offer master cards for withdrawals ?
or do you move your money from Bitcoin to Neteller/Skrill for cash money ?
http://advcash.com/en/
pls excuse my bad english

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”