Bwin/bet365 fast limits

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bwin/bet365 fast limits  (Read 1180 times)
chamakolej

View Profile

chamakolej

Bwin/bet365 fast limits
« on: April 13, 2016, 03:25:08 PM »

Hello. I have noticed some problem with getting fast limits from bwin and bet365 when I use an account on the same computer that I used for betting with another account. Then I get limit after about 3 hours after first placed bets although most of my bets are lost.
I discovered that when I take another unlimited account and use it on a computer I havent used for betting in the past I get the limit after a few days. Every time before I start using a new account I clean cookies and change IP.
Can anyone help me and advice what more I should do to not be recognised as mulitaccounter?
joker9424
Has some experience

View Profile

joker9424

Re: Bwin/bet365 fast limits
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 04:42:05 PM »

iesnare
antemartic

View Profile

antemartic

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 05:49:11 PM »

Hello. I have noticed some problem with getting fast limits from bwin and bet365 when I use an account on the same computer that I used for betting with another account. Then I get limit after about 3 hours after first placed bets although most of my bets are lost.
I discovered that when I take another unlimited account and use it on a computer I havent used for betting in the past I get the limit after a few days. Every time before I start using a new account I clean cookies and change IP.
Can anyone help me and advice what more I should do to not be recognised as mulitaccounter?

http://www.geegeez.co.uk/iesnare-how-bookmakers-are-spying-on-you-from-your-own-computer/
whocares

View Profile

whocares

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 07:01:06 PM »

take your computer back to factory settings when using new id
Rudolpho
Has some experience

View Profile

Rudolpho

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 07:49:08 PM »

I usually re-install my pc only 2-3 times per year. But the thing is that every time after fresh and clean install, I make a backup (there is plenty of software that offers you various choices). Then after every lap I need to just make a system restore and my PC is as fresh as just re-installed. Just couple of updates and you're ready to go.
Vantach

View Profile

Vantach

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 10:17:49 AM »

what about viritual machine? does that work as fine as reset your computer?
Pages: [1]
Print