RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

distracting bookies with "dumb bets"

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Vantach
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

distracting bookies with "dumb bets"

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:16 am

i assume that bookies have some sort of systems which they analyze what types of bets you are betting on and then they decide to limit you based on different criteria and this is all automated. based on this assumption i have some questions:
1. does placing "dumb" bets (bets that regular bettors place/what the bookie want you to place) in order to "distract" their system work to delay being limited?
2. are anyone doing nr. 1?
3. does anyone have some tricks or experience what will effectively delay limits?
jo
joker9424

Re: distracting bookies with "dumb bets"

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:48 am

Well i am in a good mood so i am going to respond:
"assume that bookies".... just a week ago i won a bet cause somebody challenged me that i couldnt name 100 bookies. when i hit 150 i stopped
EVERY BOOKIE has to be treated in a different way and i can say that after a couple of year in business.
Doing "these" or doing "that" is not going to work with every bookie.

Here have been posted different theories and different "strategies"...some of them used to work (not anymore) and some of them didnt. Use the search button.

That "tricks or experience" you are asking that some people have did cost to those guys a lot of time+money+id's....f@ck the money f@ck the id's. The most valuable is their personal time.So i hope you understand why they dont share their experience.

My advice : make a profit of 1k per day is easy but making the same profit per day for many years is the real challenge. Keep arbing and experience and tricks will come. Waste some id's in order to learn how to trick bookies.There isnt a sort way.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”