saverbets

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: saverbets  (Read 4791 times)
palindon

View Profile

palindon

saverbets
« on: April 25, 2016, 12:23:40 AM »

hi all , have you tried arbing ? have you ever heard of saverbets ? much better than arbs , better returns so you can " round off " your wagers , harder for the bookie to ID you.

why not have a look , 12 day free trial , then 65 bucks a month , dozens and dozens ( maybe hundreds ) of savers a day, genuine free bets , you win or get all of your stakes returned , thanks palindon ,
cureboy81

View Profile

cureboy81

Re: saverbets
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 11:19:07 PM »

How it work,explane please?Like surebet?
svevlad

View Profile

svevlad

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 07:46:36 AM »

hehe trial does not work.buy a subscription and eat s...
thag

View Profile

thag

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 08:58:16 AM »

So why is this 'better' than arbs?
This is exactly like arbs, only difference is you place your winnings on the favorite. No need to call it something different  ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:59:51 AM by thag » Logged
Kokos, CFA

View Profile

Kokos, CFA

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 09:07:13 AM »

How can this have better returns?
palindon

View Profile

palindon

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2016, 09:09:19 AM »

How it work,explane please?Like surebet?

hi just to let you know we have a little problem at present with the log ins for the 12 day free trial, give us a couple of days and you can get the free trial ,
a quick example of a saverbet , we assume a tennis match , player 1 is at 2.20 to win  we wager as our prime bet,  500.00 = a win of 600.00 , player 2 is at 2.80 we wager,  as our saverbet
  278.00 . now if player 1 wins we win 600.00 less our stake of 278.00 on player 2 , so we have a net win of 322.00 , but if player 1 loses , player 2 must win and our bet of 278.00 at 2.80 will return us 778.00 and our 2 stakes are 500 .00 plus 278.00 = 778.00 which is our 2 stakes , so we have had a free bet on player1. ( these odds are not factual , they are not real  i have used them simply because they are easy to work out the wagers in our heads.) i get dozens of saverbets a day , back/back and back lay , savers are heaps better than arbs ( i have personally made 2704 arbs trades ),  because the returns are much much higher and so our wagers can be rounded off to and acceptable amount , the bookie finds you as an arber because of the " funny bets " you have to make and if you are looking at a 2 or 3% return there is very little you can do about " rounding off " your wagers , just wait for a couple of days until we fix this log ins problem and you can give it a try, , thanks don
palindon

View Profile

palindon

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2016, 09:24:33 AM »

So why is this 'better' than arbs?
This is exactly like arbs, only difference is you place your winnings on the favorite. No need to call it something different  ;D
  you are not quite right , i have saverbets tables for the favourite , the underdog and the draw , not just the favs , just hold on for a day or so , we have a little problem with the log ins for the 12 day free trial , give it a try if you don't like it you have lost nothing , i can assure you the returns are much much better than arbs and because the returns are much better you can round off your wagers to an acceptable amount , the bookies will find you if you keep making the " funny bets " you have to make as an arber, as an example of a very common odds figure 1.91, now in an arb RETURNING , NOT A STAKE OF $1000.00 , your wager is $ 523.00 or 524.00 if you like , now who else but an arber would make a bet of 523 or 524.00 and try and round off your wagers when you have a 2 or 3% return , so they can easily ID you , donar
dealer wins
Probably a Pro

View Profile

dealer wins

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2016, 12:33:59 PM »

Not sure whether this is just BS or a scam yet.

Never trust a goose!!!
ppintaluba
Pro

View Profile WWW

ppintaluba

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2016, 01:45:32 PM »

Both.

The example in the site is more than 30% arb so clear bs and scam  :)

And two threads. I have posted on the other thread. It's just biased arbs.

Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
cureboy81

View Profile

cureboy81

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2016, 04:42:20 PM »

thanx for reply but yest i downl the programm and say all time wrong pass or user name.
palindon

View Profile

palindon

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2016, 10:00:39 PM »

if you give me an email address i will give you an installer that does not need a user name or password , you can try it , saver bets is a term used quite a lot on the net and what i am giving you are saver bets , you make a prime bet then one or two saver bets ( 2 needed in H.A.D soccer ), if you or anyone else wants to call them arbs so what, if you have a look you should realise that you will get saverbets , plenty of them, that will allow you to round off your wagers to amounts that are similar to those made by regular punters , you keep making the " funny bets " required in arbing you will get banned,  (have a look at the 2 attachments , taken from the tables last saturday , i do not take them every day , i have better things to do with my time , i took these for a guy here in australia who was have A/V problems)  how in the hell can anyone even suggest this is a scam ? donar
palindon

View Profile

palindon

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2016, 10:07:14 PM »

if you give me an email address i will give you an installer that does not need a user name or password , you can try it , saver bets is a term used quite a lot on the net and what i am giving you are saver bets , you make a prime bet then one or two saver bets ( 2 needed in H.A.D soccer ), if you or anyone else wants to call them arbs so what, if you have a look you should realise that you will get saverbets , plenty of them, that will allow you to round off your wagers to amounts that are similar to those made by regular punters , you keep making the " funny bets " required in arbing you will get banned,  (have a look at the 2 attachments , taken from the tables last saturday , i do not take them every day , i have better things to do with my time , i took these for a guy here in australia who was have A/V problems)  how in the hell can anyone even suggest this is a scam ? donar
palindon

View Profile

palindon

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2016, 10:14:31 PM »

Both.

have a look at the 2 attachments , B/S ? you get arbs like this all of the time ?  if you like arbs so much i will sell you an arbs program , source codes and all ,you can have your very own , never traded at all or advertised in any way  , it is ready to go , scanning 20 books plus betfair , H.A.D for F/T & H/T. U & O'S , mixed U & 0'S , mixed asian handicaps/cross market arbs , biased bets ( not on the mixed asians ) audible alert when a new one is found , variable stake calc etc , you might get arbs that no one else gets ??
palindon

View Profile

palindon

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2016, 10:15:52 PM »

Both.

palindon

View Profile

palindon

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2016, 10:18:16 PM »

thanx for reply but yest i downl the programm and say all time wrong pass or user name.

sorry we have a problem with the free trial log ins , send me an email address and i will send you an installer that does not need any user name or password , donar
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print