RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

saverbets

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

saverbets

Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:23 pm

hi all , have you tried arbing ? have you ever heard of saverbets ? much better than arbs , better returns so you can " round off " your wagers , harder for the bookie to ID you.

why not have a look , 12 day free trial , then 65 bucks a month , dozens and dozens ( maybe hundreds ) of savers a day, genuine free bets , you win or get all of your stakes returned , thanks palindon ,
Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

svevlad
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: saverbets

Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:46 am

hehe trial does not work.buy a subscription and eat s...
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:58 am

So why is this 'better' than arbs?
This is exactly like arbs, only difference is you place your winnings on the favorite. No need to call it something different  ;D
Last edited by thag on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:07 am

How can this have better returns?
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:09 am

cureboy81 wrote: How it work,explane please?Like surebet?
hi just to let you know we have a little problem at present with the log ins for the 12 day free trial, give us a couple of days and you can get the free trial ,
a quick example of a saverbet , we assume a tennis match , player 1 is at 2.20 to win  we wager as our prime bet,  500.00 = a win of 600.00 , player 2 is at 2.80 we wager,  as our saverbet
  278.00 . now if player 1 wins we win 600.00 less our stake of 278.00 on player 2 , so we have a net win of 322.00 , but if player 1 loses , player 2 must win and our bet of 278.00 at 2.80 will return us 778.00 and our 2 stakes are 500 .00 plus 278.00 = 778.00 which is our 2 stakes , so we have had a free bet on player1. ( these odds are not factual , they are not real  i have used them simply because they are easy to work out the wagers in our heads.) i get dozens of saverbets a day , back/back and back lay , savers are heaps better than arbs ( i have personally made 2704 arbs trades ),  because the returns are much much higher and so our wagers can be rounded off to and acceptable amount , the bookie finds you as an arber because of the " funny bets " you have to make and if you are looking at a 2 or 3% return there is very little you can do about " rounding off " your wagers , just wait for a couple of days until we fix this log ins problem and you can give it a try, , thanks don
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:24 am

thag wrote: So why is this 'better' than arbs?
This is exactly like arbs, only difference is you place your winnings on the favorite. No need to call it something different  ;D
  you are not quite right , i have saverbets tables for the favourite , the underdog and the draw , not just the favs , just hold on for a day or so , we have a little problem with the log ins for the 12 day free trial , give it a try if you don't like it you have lost nothing , i can assure you the returns are much much better than arbs and because the returns are much better you can round off your wagers to an acceptable amount , the bookies will find you if you keep making the " funny bets " you have to make as an arber, as an example of a very common odds figure 1.91, now in an arb RETURNING , NOT A STAKE OF $1000.00 , your wager is $ 523.00 or 524.00 if you like , now who else but an arber would make a bet of 523 or 524.00 and try and round off your wagers when you have a 2 or 3% return , so they can easily ID you , donar
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:33 am

Not sure whether this is just BS or a scam yet.
Never trust a goose!!!
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:45 pm

Both.

The example in the site is more than 30% arb so clear bs and scam  :)

And two threads. I have posted on the other thread. It's just biased arbs.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:00 pm

dealer wins wrote: Not sure whether this is just BS or a scam yet.
if you give me an email address i will give you an installer that does not need a user name or password , you can try it , saver bets is a term used quite a lot on the net and what i am giving you are saver bets , you make a prime bet then one or two saver bets ( 2 needed in H.A.D soccer ), if you or anyone else wants to call them arbs so what, if you have a look you should realise that you will get saverbets , plenty of them, that will allow you to round off your wagers to amounts that are similar to those made by regular punters , you keep making the " funny bets " required in arbing you will get banned,  (have a look at the 2 attachments , taken from the tables last saturday , i do not take them every day , i have better things to do with my time , i took these for a guy here in australia who was have A/V problems)  how in the hell can anyone even suggest this is a scam ? donar
Attachments
back-lay saver 2 sat 23-4.JPG
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:07 pm

palindon wrote:
dealer wins wrote: Not sure whether this is just BS or a scam yet.
if you give me an email address i will give you an installer that does not need a user name or password , you can try it , saver bets is a term used quite a lot on the net and what i am giving you are saver bets , you make a prime bet then one or two saver bets ( 2 needed in H.A.D soccer ), if you or anyone else wants to call them arbs so what, if you have a look you should realise that you will get saverbets , plenty of them, that will allow you to round off your wagers to amounts that are similar to those made by regular punters , you keep making the " funny bets " required in arbing you will get banned,  (have a look at the 2 attachments , taken from the tables last saturday , i do not take them every day , i have better things to do with my time , i took these for a guy here in australia who was have A/V problems)  how in the hell can anyone even suggest this is a scam ? donar
Attachments
back-lay saver sat 23-4.JPG
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:14 pm

ppintaluba wrote: Both.

have a look at the 2 attachments , B/S ? you get arbs like this all of the time ?  if you like arbs so much i will sell you an arbs program , source codes and all ,you can have your very own , never traded at all or advertised in any way  , it is ready to go , scanning 20 books plus betfair , H.A.D for F/T & H/T. U & O'S , mixed U & 0'S , mixed asian handicaps/cross market arbs , biased bets ( not on the mixed asians ) audible alert when a new one is found , variable stake calc etc , you might get arbs that no one else gets ??
Attachments
back-lay saver sat 23-4.JPG
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Attachments
back-lay saver 2 sat 23-4.JPG
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:18 pm

cureboy81 wrote: thanx for reply but yest i downl the programm and say all time wrong pass or user name.
sorry we have a problem with the free trial log ins , send me an email address and i will send you an installer that does not need any user name or password , donar
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:10 pm

palindon wrote: hi all , have you tried arbing ? have you ever heard of saverbets ? much better than arbs , better returns so you can " round off " your wagers , harder for the bookie to ID you.

why not have a look , 12 day free trial , then 65 bucks a month , dozens and dozens ( maybe hundreds ) of savers a day, genuine free bets , you win or get all of your stakes returned , thanks palindon ,

as most know by now we are having a problem with the logs ins for the free 12 daytrial , we are working on it , but if anyone wants to have a trial of the program , just send me your email address and i will send you an installer that does not require a user name or password , thanks donar
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:13 am

palindon wrote:

have a look at the 2 attachments , B/S ? you get arbs like this all of the time ?  if you like arbs so much i will sell you an arbs program , source codes and all ,you can have your very own , never traded at all or advertised in any way  , it is ready to go , scanning 20 books plus betfair , H.A.D for F/T & H/T. U & O'S , mixed U & 0'S , mixed asian handicaps/cross market arbs , biased bets ( not on the mixed asians ) audible alert when a new one is found , variable stake calc etc , you might get arbs that no one else gets ??
Is your image right?
You say Sassuolo @5.6 at Marathon. Sassuolo is between 1.55 and 1.8 at Marathon since the beginning. Maybe you are referring to Hellas Verona, that's ok, but it should say team 2, not 1. The same happens on other matches.

Do all your arbs include Marathon?
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”