palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: saverbets

Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:38 am

ppintaluba wrote:
palindon wrote:
ppintaluba wrote: Both.

The example in the site is more than 30% arb so clear bs and scam  :)

And two threads. I have posted on the other thread. It's just biased arbs.
have a look at the 2 attachments , B/S ? you get arbs like this all of the time ?  if you like arbs so much i will sell you an arbs program , source codes and all ,you can have your very own , never traded at all or advertised in any way  , it is ready to go , scanning 20 books plus betfair , H.A.D for F/T & H/T. U & O'S , mixed U & 0'S , mixed asian handicaps/cross market arbs , biased bets ( not on the mixed asians ) audible alert when a new one is found , variable stake calc etc , you might get arbs that no one else gets ??
Is your image right?
You say Sassuolo @5.6 at Marathon. Sassuolo is between 1.55 and 1.8 at Marathon since the beginning. Maybe you are referring to Hellas Verona, that's ok, but it should say team 2, not 1. The same happens on other matches.

Do all your arbs include Marathon?

no they do not all include marathonbet as i said of the 33 arbs 16 did not include marathon . i think you are referring to the arbs tables and not the savers.
this program is very new , we are having a few minor problems , i have been testing it myself for the past 12 odd days , i tried to send you a snip of the first 6 arbs of the 33  , but i got the message that it was too big to send as an attachment by arbusers .
regarding arbs V savers , both are TRADING programs not gambling , i  myself have made 2704 arbs trades in the past, would i ever use my arbs program myself and start trading again  ? not while ever the sun rises in the east , would i start trading with my saverbets program , i most certainly would AND wiil if i do not sell any subscriptions , it is heaps better than arbing .
if you give me an email address i will send you an installer that you can use without a user name or password, and be assurred i will never pester you afterwards if you do not want to continue, donar 
atilayax
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:20 am

I use betburguer alert service and sometimes I make this kind of bets, example:

(Bet365) Rafael Nadal 1.92 130GBP = 249.6GBP

(Unibet)  Jiri Vasely 2.30 100GBP = 230GBP

So if Rafael Nadal wins I earn 19.6GBP but if Jiri Vasely wins I don't lose anything.

What would be the difference of using your service?
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:58 am

atilayax wrote: I use betburguer alert service and sometimes I make this kind of bets, example:

(Bet365) Rafael Nadal 1.92 130GBP = 249.6GBP

(Unibet)  Jiri Vasely 2.30 100GBP = 230GBP

So if Rafael Nadal wins I earn 19.6GBP but if Jiri Vasely wins I don't lose anything.

i have not worked out your wagers etc but yes if the second guy's bet is the winning bet and you win nothing and lose nothing you have a saverbet.
i get dozens and dozens a day , but if you want to try the free 12 day trial i need an email address , we have a problem with logging in at present  , with an email address i will send you an installer that does not need a user name or password , good work in the example you sent me ,congratulations , donar

What would be the difference of using your service?
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:01 am

palindon wrote: hi all , have you tried arbing ? have you ever heard of saverbets ? much better than arbs , better returns so you can " round off " your wagers , harder for the bookie to ID you.

why not have a look , 12 day free trial , then 65 bucks a month , dozens and dozens ( maybe hundreds ) of savers a day, genuine free bets , you win or get all of your stakes returned , thanks palindon ,

HI GUYS , WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LOGGING IN USING THE 12 DAY FREE TRIAL , IF YOU WANT TO GIVE THE FREE TRIAL A GO , SEND ME AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INSTALLER THAT DOES NOT NEED A USER NAME OR PASSWORD , thanks donar
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:51 pm

fire777 wrote: I signed up for the free trial, but the download of the software is blocked by google chrome, because it felt a malicious files, unwanted, unusual; or because the website is known for spreading malware
well i am using it , and 3 or 4 guys here in australia are using it and some on arbusers too i think, if you give me an email address i will give you an installer that does not require a user name or password , donar
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:57 am

If somebody here checked out the download, let me know if it is interesting enough ;)
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:35 pm

fire777 wrote:
thag wrote: If somebody here checked out the download, let me know if it is interesting enough ;)
You are doing only negative publicity. When launching a new company, the site must be functional. Instead there is nothing that works.
The download is blocked if you use google chrome.
If you use Firefox, the download works and the program is installed, but does not recognize your username and password.
If you download the program provided by email from palindon, the program does not work.
Please, if saverbets is a serious initiative? stops advertising, repaired the website and only then started advertising. To date I have not read any of arbusers user feedback
yes i know there is a problem with the 12 day free trial registration  box , actually there is a biiger problem that you or anyone else realise , and that is this , the free trial registration box and user /passwords work fine here in Australia .
yesterday i went to a wordpress expert here in australia , told him the problem , he opened an account while i watched , used the log ins he had used to register with and the saverbet tables came up just as they should , no charge for his time .
i went home and opened ANOTHER account myself , no problems , it worked for me , one of my programmers lives in the philippines did the same thing it worked.
so what do i do about that ? i am beginning to think that those who are trying to register an account are not doing it correctly , the wordpress guy here went to yesterday told me that if he could open an account with no problems as he did then it was not a wordpress problem .
i do not know if you have given me an email address or not , if you care to i can send you an installer that does not require a user name or password , thanks for your comments , i totally agree and really would like to comply, it is of course in my interests to comply , i do not know what to do when an " expert " tells me it is not a wordpress problem , it works for me and a programmer i use , but it does not work for you ? i suggest you give the other installer i am offering a try , palindon
Kokos, CFA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:44 am

Someone care to explain, why this would be more profitable/preferrable than arbing? The payoff is the same, you just throw all profits on one leg and hedge the other. The tennis example is absurd, the arb in example is unrealistic.
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:07 am

Kokos, CFA wrote: Someone care to explain, why this would be more profitable/preferrable than arbing?
It wouldn't, this guy is just selling a regular arb service, badly made by the looks of it.
Nothing to see here
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Kokos, CFA wrote: Someone care to explain, why this would be more profitable/preferrable than arbing? The payoff is the same, you just throw all profits on one leg and hedge the other. The tennis example is absurd, the arb in example is unrealistic.
i thought i stated that the tennis example was fanciful , not real etc and i only used them because we could work out the wagers in our , well if i did say that it was waste of time as far as your are concerned, so i am attaching a snip of a back/lay saver taken from the current saver tables some 5 minutes ago , it was " live " when it left here , you see arbs like this all of the time i suppose ? and i KNOW  , repeat I KNOW the extension of the wagers x the odds should be on the back bet line , IT IS ON THE WRONG LINE  I KNOW THAT IT IS BEING CHANGED , but it makes no result to the outcome anyway,
in your other caustic reply , i will give you a plus 9% back /back saver that was also live some 5 minutes ago , palindon
Attachments
b-l saver 30-4.JPG
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Thordin wrote:
Kokos, CFA wrote: Someone care to explain, why this would be more profitable/preferrable than arbing?
It wouldn't, this guy is just selling a regular arb service, badly made by the looks of it.
Nothing to see here
it is not an arb service as such , in an arbs trade you are going to get a win irrespective of the result ( provided you get all of the wagers on as required ) , in a savers trade you will only get a win if your prime bet wins , if it does not win you get all of your money back , you are getting a free bet with your prime bet .
in an arbs trade you are splitting the win into 2 or 3 trades , in a saver you are not splitting
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Yet, another example with Marathon  ;)

The concept you are trying to introduce is nothing new. It's an arb where you decide to win only on one side (bias) and not win anything on the other side.

I'm not saying the arbs you detect are not good. Maybe they are (but you keep posting Marathon examples, that don't help). On the betfair side: do you know the liquidity? In your example you need a huge bet.
Last edited by ppintaluba on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:14 pm

ppintaluba wrote: Yet, another example with Marathon  ;)

The concept you are trying to introduce is nothing new. It's an arb where you decide to win only on one side (bias) and not win anything on the other side.

I'm not saying the arbs you detect are not good. Maybe they are (but you keep posting Marathon examples, that doesn't help). On the betfair side: do you know the liquidity? In your example you need a huge bet.
you say it is not anything new , does that detract from its worth and in the past have you ever seen a saverbets program , that is a program where you are offered 20/30/60  savers every time you open it ? , there is a reason why you have never seen a saverbets program you know.
there is a variable stake calculator in the program  , if the wager is too much for the saver you refer to , why not just make the wager one hundred not five hundred , the % return on your money is the thing that matter and it is the same irrespective of your wager amount , i had to make some figure the default , regarding matathonbet , you know it has a B rating on SBR , there is not much difference with them between an A- and a B.
i have a problem with the arbusers attachment option , i tried to send an attachment with the 2 previous messages i sent , it seems that they are going to be attached to you message , i THINK i am right in saying that neither of these have marathonbet in them , palindon
Attachments
b-b saver 30-4.JPG
palindon
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:24 pm

ppintaluba wrote: Yet, another example with Marathon  ;)

I'm not saying the arbs you detect are not good. Maybe they are (but you keep posting Marathon examples, that doesn't help). On the betfair side: do you know the liquidity? In your example you need a huge bet.
sorry one of the snips did have marathonbet in it , please do not remind me , this back/back saver does not have narathon bet in it  and i hope the attachment gets to you ok , palindon
Attachments
new b-b saver sat 30-4.JPG
NXV
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:14 am

what ppintaluba is trying to say is that you can basically play your so called 'saverbets' with every other surebet alert service as well. betburger for example, you just have to click on one button to calculate the stakes for your favoured outcome ;)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”