Fixed matches

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Kalf1992
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fixed matches

Tue May 17, 2016 8:40 pm

Hi Guys,

I am not here opening a topic to sell you fixed matches as the rest of the internet, but want to open a topic about fixed matched and how you can spot them and earn money of them? Are people watching this, wat are the typical marks to pay attention to etc?

In my overall opinion this are mostly matches bookies make a lot of mistakes and don't know how to handle it, often all bookies go offline. Leagues where strange things happen often are: Romania, Cyprus, Greece and sometimes Dutch second division. If we look at last weekend, there was a lot of money coming on match Acharnaikos vs. Panelefsiniakos and Panelefsiniakos was dropping fast. In play a lot of bookies didn't offer it and at the end Acharnaikos just won 1-0.

All with all how do you guys handle this kind of matches or do you stay far away?
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Fixed matches

Wed May 18, 2016 12:49 am

Fixed games was a goldmine two years ago and earlier. Now it's getting worse and worse. I was betting on fixed games years ago and most of them landed easily. You could lump without hesitation and make shitload of money.
Now? Crap. People started spreading info about them, telling friends, loads of groups started following suspicious games and lumping money even if they werent sure. Consequences? LOADS of snowball bluffs. These days (unless you watch) you can't say for sure if game is bent or not, doesn't matter how weird odds move one direction or another. Nothing is 100% sure these days. Two, even one year ago I managed to achieve great yield betting on fixes, now it's pathetic.
Loads of mugs on Blogabet pointing fixed games bragging they've got double digit yield. Full of shit. They got odds from crap bookies, mostly you can't even get these odds. And if you got decent odds, limits are ridiculous low. Bet on fixed game with mickey mouse bookie and you're done, limited straight away. I found useless opening another accounts if my limits was around 100 euro for dodgy league and they let me bet once, maybe twice if Im lucky.
Yeah you can try bet with Asians or BF but whats the point taking 1.05 - 1.3 odds if you're not sure is it fix or bluff?
BF and money? Please. I've seen dodgy markets with 200k matched which failed. Greece? Please. Greece is full of bullshit. It's a flip a coin there. People getting excited cause something landed. Yeah landed but do they mention how many games failed? I assure you that LOADS of them, been there, following every dodgy game. There isn't something as "nailed on game" there.
That's true about fixed games these days.
daniel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Fixed matches

Thu May 26, 2016 7:21 am

more about this topic in here
http://www.bettingexpert.com/how-to/bet-on-fixed-matches

what the point in placing stakes on fixed matches, then...where is the adrenaline?

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”