the role of the agent - bookie's mistake

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
Opaque
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

the role of the agent - bookie's mistake

Wed May 18, 2016 7:54 am

Hi here,  :)
would like to know/ just in case/ what is the role of the agent when the bookmaker made a mistake and the player's noticed it, for example: the bet was not winning but settled as loosing or voided ...
I am asking this bcz from what I understand if you open an account via an agent have to ask the broker in case of any problems with this acc not the bookie. What woud be the procedure in such cases.
thx
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: the role of the agent - bookie's mistake

Wed May 18, 2016 11:24 am

I think we ve seen several issues of this nature in the past. As far as I can recall, bookmaker's decision is final. The agent will never take a risk on his back.
Opaque
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:01 pm

yeah  :(
I hope that they will make fair decisions because it is impossible to go to them directly and explain the situation
daniel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Opaque wrote: Hi here,  :)
would like to know/ just in case/ what is the role of the agent when the bookmaker made a mistake and the player's noticed it, for example: the bet was not winning but settled as loosing or voided ...
I am asking this bcz from what I understand if you open an account via an agent have to ask the broker in case of any problems with this acc not the bookie. What woud be the procedure in such cases.
thx
it depend via whom you open accounts, btw they almost all are very polite solving your problems, dealing with dep and withdrawals, assist with Q
But personally I contact my agent when I have a problem, cuz they are the 1st who must help me

Return to “General talk about betting agents”