Pinnacle Voided Bet After Game

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pinnacle Voided Bet After Game  (Read 901 times)
Str0ngGuy

View Profile

Str0ngGuy

Pinnacle Voided Bet After Game
« on: May 20, 2016, 07:31:13 PM »

Hello I am a new member and I have started arbing. I have placed approximately 1500 arbs but this is the first time I have had a bet voided after the match took place. Unfortunately because of this, I did not have time to cover the other side and of course I am left with a loss at soft book :( I am guessing the reason was a line error. My bet was Volga Tver +2 @ 2.68 odds at Pinnacle

I am wondering why Pinnacle voided the bet after match instead of before like they usually do. Is there anything I can do? This is the message I received from them:

[Soccer] [Russia - 2nd Division] [Match] Torpedo Armavir vs Volga Tver. Your bet with ticket-ID:  has been refunded. All bets taken have been refunded due to the following reason: [The bet was offered with an incorrect match-up.] . Thank you!
antemartic

View Profile

antemartic

Re: Pinnacle Voided Bet After Game
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 07:38:11 PM »

Hello I am a new member and I have started arbing. I have placed approximately 1500 arbs but this is the first time I have had a bet voided after the match took place. Unfortunately because of this, I did not have time to cover the other side and of course I am left with a loss at soft book :( I am guessing the reason was a line error. My bet was Volga Tver +2 @ 2.68 odds at Pinnacle

I am wondering why Pinnacle voided the bet after match instead of before like they usually do. Is there anything I can do? This is the message I received from them:

[Soccer] [Russia - 2nd Division] [Match] Torpedo Armavir vs Volga Tver. Your bet with ticket-ID:  has been refunded. All bets taken have been refunded due to the following reason: [The bet was offered with an incorrect match-up.] . Thank you!
they told you why (The bet was offered with an incorrect match-up) that match did't played
jor_dan

View Profile

jor_dan

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 06:35:56 AM »

they told you why (The bet was offered with an incorrect match-up) that match did't played

There is not a team called Torpedo Armavir in Russian 2nd Devision West. So such game could not be played and.
MrGoodLuck

View Profile

MrGoodLuck

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 04:28:52 PM »

Hey, mate. How did you deal with the situation?
Str0ngGuy

View Profile

Str0ngGuy

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 03:28:10 AM »

Hey, mate. How did you deal with the situation?

One of the team's name on Pinnacle slip was wrong. I placed the bet very quick without checking, but now I always double check that both teams names are the correct ones before I place bet. I do not want to make this mistake again as it was a costly mistake.
Pages: [1]
Print