RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Pinnacle Voided Bet After Game

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Str0ngGuy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle Voided Bet After Game

Fri May 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello I am a new member and I have started arbing. I have placed approximately 1500 arbs but this is the first time I have had a bet voided after the match took place. Unfortunately because of this, I did not have time to cover the other side and of course I am left with a loss at soft book :( I am guessing the reason was a line error. My bet was Volga Tver +2 @ 2.68 odds at Pinnacle

I am wondering why Pinnacle voided the bet after match instead of before like they usually do. Is there anything I can do? This is the message I received from them:
[Soccer] [Russia - 2nd Division] [Match] Torpedo Armavir vs Volga Tver. Your bet with ticket-ID:  has been refunded. All bets taken have been refunded due to the following reason: [The bet was offered with an incorrect match-up.] . Thank you!
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Pinnacle Voided Bet After Game

Fri May 20, 2016 6:38 pm

Str0ngGuy wrote: Hello I am a new member and I have started arbing. I have placed approximately 1500 arbs but this is the first time I have had a bet voided after the match took place. Unfortunately because of this, I did not have time to cover the other side and of course I am left with a loss at soft book :( I am guessing the reason was a line error. My bet was Volga Tver +2 @ 2.68 odds at Pinnacle

I am wondering why Pinnacle voided the bet after match instead of before like they usually do. Is there anything I can do? This is the message I received from them:
[Soccer] [Russia - 2nd Division] [Match] Torpedo Armavir vs Volga Tver. Your bet with ticket-ID:  has been refunded. All bets taken have been refunded due to the following reason: [The bet was offered with an incorrect match-up.] . Thank you!
they told you why (The bet was offered with an incorrect match-up) that match did't played
jo
jor_dan

Sat May 21, 2016 5:35 am

antemartic wrote:
Str0ngGuy wrote: Hello I am a new member and I have started arbing. I have placed approximately 1500 arbs but this is the first time I have had a bet voided after the match took place. Unfortunately because of this, I did not have time to cover the other side and of course I am left with a loss at soft book :( I am guessing the reason was a line error. My bet was Volga Tver +2 @ 2.68 odds at Pinnacle

they told you why (The bet was offered with an incorrect match-up) that match did't played
There is not a team called Torpedo Armavir in Russian 2nd Devision West. So such game could not be played and.
arbuserarbuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Hey, mate. How did you deal with the situation?
Str0ngGuy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:28 am

MrGoodLuck wrote: Hey, mate. How did you deal with the situation?
One of the team's name on Pinnacle slip was wrong. I placed the bet very quick without checking, but now I always double check that both teams names are the correct ones before I place bet. I do not want to make this mistake again as it was a costly mistake.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”