RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Backed 2x 20% return arbs

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
bushell86
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Backed 2x 20% return arbs

Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:37 pm

I'm new to arbing so I am testing stuff and see how stuff works. I have two accounts I don't really use so I wasn't too bothered if they got banned. I used them to back two 20% arbs, one was on volleyball which i've never watched nor betted on before, and the other was on a tennis match today.

bookies: coral, bet victor, bet365 and ladbrokes.

I was able to cash out and no restrictions on my account, I know this was probably risky from what I've read especially that I used two £500 stakes. It paid off for me, I got £200 return for two bets.

Is this just luck? From what I've read your likely to get restricted or banned either way so I'm thinking is it worth going big and taking as much as I can?
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Backed 2x 20% return arbs

Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:38 pm

bushell86 wrote: I'm new to arbing so I am testing stuff and see how stuff works. I have two accounts I don't really use so I wasn't too bothered if they got banned. I used them to back two 20% arbs, one was on volleyball which i've never watched nor betted on before, and the other was on a tennis match today.

I was able to cash out and no restrictions on my account, I know this was probably risky from what I've read especially that I used two £500 stakes. It paid off for me, I got £200 return for two bets.

Is this just luck? From what I've read your likely to get restricted or banned either way so I'm thinking is it worth going big and taking as much as I can?
You say that the accounts you used you weren't too bothered if they got banned, but that isn't the issue. The issue is that betting on 20% arbs are extremely likely to be palps and if or when the bookies catch onto this, not only will your accounts be restricted or banned, your bets will be voided and you risk losing a load of money by being open on one side of an arb.

You are playing with fire with this strategy and you won't last long. In a very short space of time you will either have lost your bankroll by playing on palps that get voided or all of your accounts will get restricted, or both.
AceJack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:55 pm

bushell86 wrote: I'm new to arbing so I am testing stuff and see how stuff works. I have two accounts I don't really use so I wasn't too bothered if they got banned. I used them to back two 20% arbs, one was on volleyball which i've never watched nor betted on before, and the other was on a tennis match today.

Just withdrawl your hole balance before they catch up..  I manged to do some shady stuff like this also in the past.,  but I don't think I would ever back up 20% + arbs,  best to use the cash out and get the money out from the site ASAP :) 
bushell86
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:23 pm

I see what you mean haha... I cashed out - I was surprised myself I was expecting at least one of them to be voided.
AceJack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:40 pm

bushell86 wrote: I see what you mean haha... I cashed out - I was surprised myself I was expecting at least one of them to be voided.
Good Job????..,  I only managed to keep 1/2 when this happened to me

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”