October 25, 2016, 02:48:52 PM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Arbusers Euro2016 Mini Predict League

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Arbusers Euro2016 Mini Predict League  (Read 268 times)

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2016, 11:11:41 AM »

Hi all,

By way of introduction, I'm Dan, co-founder of the BetMinds tipping community. We've built a a new style of fantasy football game, where you get points for being an awesome football tipster. We take live price data from major online bookmakers so you tip using the best available live price. We offer all the major markets you'd expect - outrights, 1x2, correct score, ht/ft, fgs, ags, red card etc. We settle the tips each day ourselves automatically and you get ranked in our tipster leagues. As well as top level info, we let you drill into your stats to see where you are doing well, and where there is room for improvement.

After checking with the admin here, I wanted to share with you our site. We are currently in beta test at the moment and we are now just starting to reach out to those within the community. As part of this, I would be happy to create a bespoke private league over the Euros for the forum, see another example here - http://www.betminds.com/tip_filters/Bookie-Beaters-Euro2016. This way you can see just who the best Arbusers Euro2016 tipster really is.

Its a free service, we're just looking for feedback at this stage and thats all. I think you guys will like it and hopefully what we get out of it is a bit of user testing and maybe a site suggestion or two. Oh and as an added sweetener we are giving away a fair bit of cash way to the top site wide Betminds tipsters over the coming month to make it a little more interesting, £1000 in total.

Come and test your football prediction skills here, remember its free - www.betminds.com

Thanks for your time

« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 11:20:48 AM by Betminds » Logged

Pages: [1]
« previous next »