RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Totesport

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Totesport

Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:51 pm

Trying to sign up with them and the signup page won't process.
I am blocking iesnare through noscript, so maybe we need to use this and give away our device identity?
Hopefully there is another reason as to why, has anyone else used them?
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Totesport

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:26 am

freaked wrote: Trying to sign up with them and the signup page won't process.
I am blocking iesnare through noscript, so maybe we need to use this and give away our device identity?
I've read elsewhere that Totesport now block any access to your account or to register in the first place if you block iesnare but I think on their mobile site totesport.mobi you should be able to register and place bets whilst blocking iesnare.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Totesport

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:29 am

luctens wrote:
freaked wrote: Trying to sign up with them and the signup page won't process.
I've read elsewhere that Totesport now block any access to your account or to register in the first place if you block iesnare but I think on their mobile site totesport.mobi you should be able to register and place bets whilst blocking iesnare.
This is my exact experience, I can only use the mobile site now. It can be a pain because bet history no longer works in mobile, it's pretty stupid implementing this I think.

Is there much of a point in blocking iesnare anymore? From what I can tell the most it does is show you use other books, which a lot of books already know if you're signing up to offers through affiliates like Oddschecker etc.

Return to “Bookies discussion”