BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet-at-home locked account

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Ma
Markisa91

Bet-at-home locked account

Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:18 am

Rosie: Your account has been locked by decision of our security department, because you went against the bonus' terms and conditions.
Rosie: "The bonus is limited to one betting account per person, family, household or computer. By suspicion of abuse via multiple registrations (fictitious accounts, game communities) or balance betting, bet-at-home.com reserves the right to remove the bonus and any resulting winnings."
Rosie: It cannot be reopened and our customer support team is no longer available to assist you.

After this message she just closed the chat.
Then I wrote an email to give me my 1270e back, becouse I played bonus on MY name,  and I sent them ID, the reply was:
As you were already informed via live chat, your account has been locked by decision of our security department and cannot be unlocked. Since you breached our bonus' terms and conditions, the gaming contract between you and the company has been terminated and our customer support team will no longer assist you.
So what happened, I played some bonuses long ago, then this EURO16 bonus came up and I deposited 400e and they gave me 200e bonus, which I rolled over and finished, my funds were 1270 euros, and when I tried to withdraw money they locked my acc.
Now they wont answer on chat, and on mail too, becouse they restricted me.
Is there any way to get my money back, the account is mine and I was the one who played.. so there is nothing illegal with it!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Bet-at-home locked account

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:37 pm

They ve done it in the past several times. Some times they lock and confiscate money from legitimate accounts also. You can search the forums about this.
My opinion is that you will not get back your money. Of course you can file complaints on SBR or any regulatory body, but i think they just don't care.
One thing that would be interesting for our community is to detect what could have gone wrong with your account. Could you describe what kind of action you had? Was that your one and only BAH account? Did you exchange money via e-wallets with any other BAH account owner? Is your pc virgin etc?
Thanks for sharing.
Ma
Markisa91

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:19 pm

Ok, nevermind, I wont try anymore on that. They suck on live anyway, only did this becouse of 200euros bonus..
The truth is that I played some bonuses long time ago, on my friends ID's etc, than they locked one of the accounts, they asked for a photo of my friend holding her ID next to the face, and when I send it they gave me my money and confiscated bonus funds, which was about 100euros. Now that could be a "warning" but this time was all legal and they took my money like that ..
What was funny is that I bought a new PC a few days ago and MAC adress is obv not the same ..also my IP is dynamic, and iesnare and mpsnare are not on my PC, checked that.
Thanks for your help, there is nothing to do now but to work hard..
Edit: I never do that, to exchange accounts with payments and that kind of money loundering..so all with it was clear.
Last edited by Markisa91 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ma
Markisa91

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:24 pm

here's the update, they gave me 400euros withdrawal which was my deposit, and confiscated all the money I won with bonus funds, even though I finished bonus with terms.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:31 am

I can't believe it is as simple as your post describes, If you had a clean computer and clean connection there would be no issues. Maybe there is a problem with similar households,family name or ewallets? It makes no sense for this to happen to you on the grounds you've described, but you have stated you played there before so there is something you have forgotten or are not telling us that happened.
Ma
Markisa91

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:56 pm

I told You as it was, I tend to be secure as much as I can, so cookies and PC were clean, why did they confiscate that money, and why are they sniffing arond this area idont know, and as I said they locked one of the accounts I played on..
I moved on from that, and certainly will never again play on bah, so if someone can learn something from this I'd be glad.
They aren't for abusing bonuses or playing with 'em.
At least thats what I can say from my experience ..
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:42 pm

You had some fingerprint that u whored bonus before and that could be enough
a) take new computer
b)new connection
Dont trust anyone or any "programs" or virtual ip-s that help you the risk is too high to lose entire bankroll!
Last edited by maletaja on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ma
Markisa91

Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:00 pm

It was not all my bankroll, they took from me 870e in all.
It was a lot but I payed some knowledge there .. so it is ok I guess. I stopped pushing that and worked harder, some bet365 In play offers helped me to earn that loss..
And no, I did not used any of that, just normal dynamic connection without vpn, yes it was new PC and no trails were on that ..
Maybe that old account which was locked finally cost me.. but there is no need to play on them anymore for me.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:14 am

It is good that you have taken it on the chin and are now ploughing on as some people may have gone "on tilt" and tried to quickly win the money back by reverting back to straight up gambling. I think most arbers would have had some kind of test like this in the past and passing this test by not going back to gambling and taking it as a lesson learnt is the way to go.

Return to “Bookies discussion”