RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BREXIT...

Anything else but gambling
a(r)buser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

BREXIT...

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:33 am

Brexit? And now what? How do you think Brexit is going to affect e-wallets  and bookmakers for people outside United Kingdom?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: BREXIT...

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:07 am

Just a quick response, it might take up to 2 years until we see the real Brexit. No changes until then. E-wallets will re-estimate the situation and will choose what is best for them.
neofen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:50 am

Arbusers wrote: Just a quick response, it might take up to 2 years until we see the real Brexit. No changes until then. E-wallets will re-estimate the situation and will choose what is best for them.
What do you think how will this end for common UK people? will their lifestyle improve?

btw didnt see the topic on this forum but Brexit was the biggest market on betfair EVER!!!! And the best market I have ever traded on betfair ever!!! Went perfect for me did anyone else trade?
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:56 am

today all stock exchanges, GBP & Euro will crash - but after first shocks and over-reactions it will regain some - but leaving losses for sure even in longer perspectives IMHO
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:56 am

I think that Scotland OUT from UK will have more strength now.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:27 am

tiha_patnja wrote: btw didnt see the topic on this forum but Brexit was the biggest market on betfair EVER!!!! And the best market I have ever traded on betfair ever!!! Went perfect for me did anyone else trade?
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,3818.0.html
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Why boycott all British goods and services? Did the UK or any Brit harmed you in any way?
neofen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:12 am

but the question is where is all the money going then? if Brits are losing, greece, croatia, portugal even spain and Italy are relativly poor countrys... Is all the money going to Germany? Or maybe corupt politics is to blame?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:22 am

fire777 wrote:
MaxShalamar wrote:
fire777 wrote: From Europe, from today I will try to boycott all British goods and services. I have access to 27 European countries and the entire planet Earth, you can very well not get more British goods and services.
Indeed if the UK governments have dignity, they must resign immediately from all European institutions,
LOL - maybe us Brits should have stopped buying cheap foreign imports 40 years ago and also stopped giving government contracts to EU companies and given them to Brit companies instead? :)

We joined the "Common Market" in the early 70s - it was a trade agreement and not the bloated fascist state it has become that is bleeding every member dry - other countries will follow if they have the balls
You English have become Nazis following the crazy Farage and time you English we do not care anymore. You English are the poor, you still think of having an empire, but no longer represented anything, you're just a tiny statelet. Finally in the referendum voted for the brexit only the most poor and older, while young people, and more evolved, London, Scotland and Ireland have voted to stay in Europe .... And then it is already too that have met a guy uses religious image in a forum
Any more bollocks to post or is that it  ;D ;D ;D
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:25 am

fire777 wrote:
a(r)buser wrote: Brexit? And now what? How do you think Brexit is going to affect e-wallets  and bookmakers for people outside United Kingdom?
From Europe, from today I will try to boycott all British goods and services. I have access to 27 European countries and the entire planet Earth, you can very well not get more British goods and services.
Indeed if the UK governments have dignity, they must resign immediately from all European institutions,
Arbusers wrote: Why boycott all British goods and services? Did the UK or any Brit harmed you in any way?
Still waiting for an answer.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:35 pm

fire777 wrote: they have always tried to wrest favorable conditions
This is why governments are elected.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:14 pm

The majority of UK bookmakers have today suspended markets on a ''vote of no confidence'' taking place on Theresa May’s party leadership.
Members with significant experience in markets like this should remain vigilant, as new chances might appear soon.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:17 pm

Interesting markets should be:
May to win a vote of no confidence
May to lose a vote of no confidence
Next conservative leader
Next Prime Minister

I regret to say that I was not vigilant and lost yesterday's GBP collapse in the FX markets.

Return to “Rest Area”