RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Arbing in 2016

Ask anything about smart gambling
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Arbing in 2016

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:38 am

I'm sorry to repeat what I'm sure you've been told before: please read the forum. All its sections. You will find answers to most of your questions and for those you won't nobody's going to answer anyway. Exactly those questions you ask have been answered many times so don't be surprised that people are reluctant to answer them yet again. Read the forum and then give it go or forget about it. Endless theoretising will take you nowhere
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:14 pm

For the last 10 years its been virtually my sole income.  But I am ready if and when the day comes to earn a living in a different way.

Dont rely on arbing income, thinks change all the time is what I am trying to say.
Never trust a goose!!!
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:08 pm

dealer wins wrote: For the last 10 years its been virtually my sole income.  But I am ready if and when the day comes to earn a living in a different way.

Dont rely on arbing income, thinks change all the time is what I am trying to say.
Wise words. Always have at least one backup plan just in case.
Thordin
Totally Pro

Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Money is a good backup plan. If you don't know what you could do after arbing, save loads of money.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:49 pm

I think you cannot do this in full time in 2016. But when you have  lot of time in other occasion in front of the computer then its worth arbing and earn some pennies
Last edited by maletaja on Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:18 pm

maletaja wrote: I think you cannot do this in full time in 2016. But when you have  lot of time in other occasion in front of the computer then its worth arbing and earn some pennies
You absolutely can do this full time in 2016.  I have made more this year than in any other year and its only August!  My missus earns £50K a year working for a bank but I earn more than her and I only really work Fri-Sun lol
Never trust a goose!!!
yo
yorkjoss

Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:28 am

dealer wins wrote:
maletaja wrote: I think you cannot do this in full time in 2016. But when you have  lot of time in other occasion in front of the computer then its worth arbing and earn some pennies
You absolutely can do this full time in 2016.  I have made more this year than in any other year and its only August!  My missus earns £50K a year working for a bank but I earn more than her and I only really work Fri-Sun lol
of course you can still arb, guys who have been doing it for years have the "formula", dealer wins
likes to boast about his profits but actually for a UK long termer the figures he boasts about are not that special,

new guys nowadays, if they are smart and prepared to "make the effort" will be a success, no question,

arbing in 2016 I'd say is far more challenging for the new guy, for the old guy with the knowledge learned
over the years and the increased bankroll then he finds a way to maintain nice earnings, despite the
undoubtedly tougher arbing environment, (strangely still higher earnings for "old arbers" can contradict this)

new guys, doing this beats working for a living, in 2016 as in 2009 when I started there is nice money to be made
back then easier, in fact very easy really but if I can still do it then so can many others, most of whom will be
way smarter than me :)
Last edited by yorkjoss on Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:40 am

Whats your bets? I think you need 1k+ bets to maintain such result. Its hard to find theses bookies nowadays that accept big bets shitty line
In
Ingarb3

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:39 pm

Guys, come on...you should be setting your sights higher than 50k/year. There are guys out there still making 7 figure amounts annually. No matter what anyone says arbing is still worthwhile in 2016. Those who say it isn't have an ulterior motive  ;)
dealer wins
Totally Pro

Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:39 pm

Ingarb3 wrote: Guys, come on...you should be setting your sights higher than 50k/year. There are guys out there still making 7 figure amounts annually. No matter what anyone says arbing is still worthwhile in 2016. Those who say it isn't have an ulterior motive  ;)
I bet some people are making that, but I would be very happy making a quarter of what I make at the moment.  Thats all I need to eat drink and be merry!
Never trust a goose!!!
arbasian
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:49 pm

I am a new guy in this myself. I strongly believe there's potential in this. In my proof of concept this year, I managed to make a profit of about 50% of my bankroll in 4 months.

What is not yet that clear, especially related to those rolling thousands in stakes, how do you find soft books willing to accept such high stakes, and avoid getting limited at the same time? I understand  that everyone feels that certain secrets should not be shared that openly but this is a mystery :)

Return to “Newbie's questions”