BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Neteller verify permissions with bookies

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Neteller verify permissions with bookies

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:08 pm

Skaggerak wrote: So 188 is dead and buried then? Shame
I wouldn't say dead and buried. But in any case their tactics must end now, before they set a negative paradigm for all industry.
I suggest you share NT's position with everyone who is asked to grant access of his / her account.
na
najlepiej

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:19 pm

Some of you state that they can't get the password from the Neteller api.

Have you informed NT manager that we are asked about the password in the new opened window which has https://api.neteller.com in the address bar? Still the advice is not to give password to them?
Last edited by najlepiej on Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Arbusers wrote:
I wouldn't say dead and buried. But in any case their tactics must end now, before they set a negative paradigm for all industry.
I suggest you share NT's position with everyone who is asked to grant access of his / her account.
[/quote]

Perhaps it might be worthwhile for anyone affected to set up a dialogue with 188 around the matter so that this precedent is not set.

Apologies for what might be an amateur question here, but for instances like this why would Paypal not be an obvious alternative? I see very little written here about them and always figured it is for reasons beyond my knowledge.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:31 pm

When it comes to gambling, PayPal is not an option unless you are a very small player. It is more expensive than the other e-wallets and not accepted from some bookmakers. There are other reasons as well.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Arbusers wrote: When it comes to gambling, PayPal is not an option unless you are a very small player. It is more expensive than the other e-wallets and not accepted from some bookmakers. There are other reasons as well.
I just recalled getting into a discussion about this around a year ago actually here where I was told by several people it wasn't a good option. I should go back and read it. I guess I could be considered small enough, the fact it is accepted for welcome bonuses is enticing, I've seen charges in some places but I've also seen bank transaction charges too, it's always difficult to avoid charges.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:49 pm

Actually number26 was the discussion I was involved in and it was only 3 months ago! My experience of time is skewered.
I'd be interested to hear off these "other" reasons Arbuser, clearly NT is the popular way to go but Paypal isn't asking questions like this that I know of so it maybe time for me to add it to the selection.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Skaggerak wrote: Actually number26 was the discussion I was involved in and it was only 3 months ago! My experience of time is skewered.
I'd be interested to hear off these "other" reasons Arbuser, clearly NT is the popular way to go but Paypal isn't asking questions like this that I know of so it maybe time for me to add it to the selection.
If you see me mentioning ''other reasons'' without going into details, it means that you must take my advise without asking things.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:13 pm

Ok, I respect that.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:58 pm

Has anybody actually been able to deposit or withdraw with 188Bet with Neteller after refusing these permissions or does refusing these permissions automatically mean 188Bet reject all transactions?

Has anybody seen these requests with any other operator or does it seem to be 188Bet specific?

Do we know if 188Bet are asking the same for Skrill transactions and if not, surely we can deposit and withdraw with Skrill, obviously until maybe they put in the requirements with Skrill as they have with Neteller?

Of course one of us individually could contact 188Bet and see what's going on with this, but if Neteller are seemingly so against these requests from 188Bet, surely Neteller should be contacting 188Bet as they are one of Neteller's merchants to see what's going on and Neteller would have a lot more clout arguing this than one of us as individuals. Maybe Arbusers could ask his Neteller management contact to ask 188Bet what's going on?

I am in the view that 188Bet is a reputable company and with these permissions they are probably only checking name, address, date of birth etc on Neteller match up with the details on the 188Bet account but of course we don't know for sure what details they could see with giving these permissions so at least Neteller could tell us that if we give these permissions to 188Bet, what exact details could 188Bet get access to?

I agree with Skaggerak that at least the assumption of the bookies seems to be that everybody who uses Skrill or Neteller is an arber or some other undesirable character that they don't want as a customer so it puzzles me why they keep accepting Skrill and Neteller when they seemingly think that people depositing that way are somehow dodgy.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:06 pm

We ve seen this bookmaker asking for a proof of income several times. This is SOP according to the current regulation depending on the license that they hold. However, the vast majority of bookmakers do not request for a proof of income, unless they suspect something dodgy, or criminal action.
188 is not considered to be a target of bonus abusers, simply because it offers bonuses very very rarely.
In addition, we ve seen 188 limiting accounts due to sharp action, trading or arbing.
Combining all these, my analysis (you can call it assumption if you like) is that 188 is trying to figure out who is holding double accounts, or who is cooperating with others in order to use their services.
luctens
To become a Pro

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:18 pm

Arbusers wrote: We ve seen this bookmaker asking for a proof of income several times. This is SOP according to the current regulation depending on the license that they hold. However, the vast majority of bookmakers do not request for a proof of income, unless they suspect something dodgy, or criminal action.
188 is not considered to be a target of bonus abusers, simply because it offers bonuses very very rarely.
In addition, we ve seen 188 limiting accounts due to sharp action, trading or arbing.
Combining all these, my analysis (you can call it assumption if you like) is that 188 is trying to figure out who is holding double accounts, or who is cooperating with others in order to use their services.
So you really think that with these permissions 188Bet can see your transaction history, how you funded the Neteller account and pretty much have access to the same information that we have access to when we view our own accounts?

If that is the case then there has got to be some data protection breach there if they give you no option but to accept these permissions otherwise they won't process the transaction. As a comparison, just imagine if you deposit by card and they demand you for your online banking details so they can root around your bank statements. That would never happen and there would be an outrage if a company ever tried that and if this is the same we are seeing here with regards to 188Bet and Neteller, there should be an outrage in this case as well.
sportoboy
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:30 pm

The answer the Neteller manager gave is a typical failure of proper behaviour.

A merchant with whom they have a contract and is a partner of them, requests something completely illegal and unreasonable and their response is "well, Mr. client don't give them access", instead of "we will resolve this with the merchant".
luctens
To become a Pro

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:42 pm

sportoboy wrote: The answer the Neteller manager gave is a typical failure of proper behaviour.

A merchant with whom they have a contract and is a partner of them, requests something completely illegal and unreasonable and their response is "well, Mr. client don't give them access", instead of "we will resolve this with the merchant".
Completely agree. What Neteller don't seem to get is that unless anybody can tell me otherwise, as far as I understand 188Bet will not process any deposits or any withdrawals without these permissions being given. The Neteller advice is not to give these permissions and therefore if everybody follows Neteller's advice, not one deposit or withdrawal will get processed from now on between 188Bet and Neteller. This leaves 188Bet losing customers, Neteller losing revenue from 188Bet transactions and their customers at a standstill not being able to use 188Bet at all, at least not with Neteller. There are no winners out of this situation. Neteller need to take ownership, sort it out and give a detailed explanation of how to progress on this issue.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:42 pm

I had withdrawn all my money from 188 after this and will not deposit there any more,so both 188 and NT are in loss.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:46 pm

Has anybody approached 188bet in regard to what information they are extracting from users accounts and why they are doing so?

Return to “Neteller ”