How they know?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

How they know?

Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:32 am

Ok ,
I tried again on friend account. I made 7 bets in 3 days and again limited to 1€.
Wtf how do they know? I guess ,that if you bet few seconds before odds change , it means limit.
Its usual stuff when i see  topics

Consider yourself senior trader who is on bookie behalf . You dont have to be genius, you dont even have to have sophisticated programs.
Lets take math. Whats are odds  when user hits 7 consecutive "weak" lines that he is rec  player. I think it is already suspicious when there are 3 bets which hit weak line and there are 60%+ mathematical proof that smth is not right

U may write easy script which detect  suspicious user. Trader reviews your bets and flag you as unwanted quest
DonkeyKong
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: How they know?

Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:25 pm

My friend got limited after making his first each way bet on a horse race. And this happened on WH! This is crazy, he was using a different computer than me different IP and a fresh reinstall of windows.

WH used to be one of the great bookies where you could bet for at least a week.

The only thing I can think of where his account could have been connected to mine is Neteller transfer (If neteller sold info to the book) or them reading like the screen resolution as he was using the same 2 monitor setup as me.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: How they know?

Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:55 pm

DonkeyKong wrote:
WH used to be one of the great bookies where you could bet for at least a week.
::)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”