RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bookies for USA players

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
neofen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Bookies for USA players

Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:04 pm

I am not from the USA and I do not intend to go there and bet but I am interested what bookies are available for the USA players. Bovada seems to be the most mentioned but because I know that they have really tight laws regarding online gambling I am not sure is it completely legal for players to bet there. I know that some use bitcoin bookies but I doubt the legality of it. I am looking for legally bulletproof solutions. More bookies are appreciated.

Thanks!
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Bookies for USA players

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:18 pm

tiha_patnja wrote: I am not from the USA and I do not intend to go there and bet but I am interested what bookies are available for the USA players. Bovada seems to be the most mentioned but because I know that they have really tight laws regarding online gambling I am not sure is it completely legal for players to bet there. I know that some use bitcoin bookies but I doubt the legality of it. I am looking for legally bulletproof solutions. More bookies are appreciated.

Thanks!
All of the traditional bookies and Bitcoin bookies that accept USA players are to varying degrees illegal bookmakers and almost all of them are unlicenced and unregulated so if you're looking for "legally bulletproof solutions", you've got no chance.

The illegality is on the part of the bookmaker though and it is extremely rare for a player to get into trouble with the authorities etc for playing at an illegal bookmaker. Some of the main USA facing bookies are mentioned on http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,4226.msg48743.html#msg48743.. If you do some further research on SBR then you'll find details of more USA facing bookies.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:22 am

You're balance is more at risk than any other company of that kind I imagine. I would wonder could you be punished if such a company were to shut down and a trail by any investigation leads to you and any good profit you've made. With the US and their systems it seems like a minefield.
RoosterDonky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:05 am

Land Of The Free!
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!

Return to “Bookies discussion”