BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

What's happening with Pinnacle?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
In
Ingarb3

Re: What's happening with Pinnacle?

Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:27 pm

I also have the same problem. Trying not to worry but easier said than done. A friend also has a 6 fig balance there with the same issues.
middler
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:04 pm

@ozangumus

I have both accounts with AC (now through pinbet88) and directly with pinnacle and both are working fine now.
AC gave me my new account a few days ago with my entire balance, and although the new interface is useless, at least I can place bets.
I believe your issue is with AC rather than Pinnacle.

Good luck anyways
ozangumus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:07 am

middler wrote: @ozangumus

I have both accounts with AC (now through pinbet88) and directly with pinnacle and both are working fine now.
AC gave me my new account a few days ago with my entire balance, and although the new interface is useless, at least I can place bets.
I believe your issue is with AC rather than Pinnacle.

Good luck anyways
Placing bets is not a problem. Can you withdraw your money at Pinbet88 account?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:19 pm

OK, guys, we have a respond from AC88 manager. This is what I have so far from them. I wish i could tell you more.
Here are the statements:

We understood the frustration about the Pinnacle delay and we are very sorry for the inconvenienced caused by the migration. We have received feedback from the Pinnacle management that they are already fixing the issue as soon as possible and they post announcement on their site.
We are pleased to inform you that we have already re-activated some of the accounts from the old site and are now able to access the new Pinbet88 website. However, there are still fixes going on that affects selected accounts reason why we are unable to process their requests.
In this regard, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies to our valued customers who are still affected by the issue as we are still investigating on the discrepancies on the outstanding balances and settled bets.
Rest assured that our dedicated team is handling the accounts one by one to ensure that all accounts are correct and we are doubling all our efforts to bring all accounts to its normalcy.
All GBP Pinnacle accounts are now activated.
However, there are few account in EUR that still suspended, due to discrepancies found during migration. All players are requested to contact the support team to check their account status.

I also asked about the interface, since many of our members are keep complaining. Our manager told me that interface is on Pinnacle's control and there is nothing an agent could do. The new platform not yet offered teasers but according to Pinnacle they will definitely offer it in the future. Pinnacle will first fix the migration issue and then teasers.
I asked about the asian view that we all love and was told that both views European and Asian are now available for AC88 users (take a look left side of the platform).
ozangumus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Thanks Arbusers for your help and interest on subject, I followed steps you said and I finally could withdraw from my account at the end of 16th day:) They opened me new PinBet account and I give withdraw order after they moved my balance there.

By this problem I learned a new forum Arbusers.com :)
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:31 pm

ozangumus wrote: By this problem I learned a new forum Arbusers.com :)
I m sure that you could contribute with your knowledge.
Thank you.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:58 pm

I have a straight forward answer from PremiumTradings...read below:

We are in touch with Pinnacle constantly. this is a huge headache. in any case most of the things are already fixed/ being fixed, and whenever we pointed out for balance problem it was sorted out. I think that by the end of this week 98% of the customers are going to be ok. If someone has a problem- please refer it to our support immediately or forward me the case details.
x84pf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:31 pm

Arbusers wrote: I have a straight forward answer from PremiumTradings...read below:

We are in touch with Pinnacle constantly. this is a huge headache. in any case most of the things are already fixed/ being fixed, and whenever we pointed out for balance problem it was sorted out. I think that by the end of this week 98% of the customers are going to be ok. If someone has a problem- please refer it to our support immediately or forward me the case details.
@ PT users
I've got latest weekly status report 01/08/2016‏ from PT today. I think if you received their report today, your balance problem was sorted out. The balance problem was brought by past bets which were re-graded incorrectly after the migration regarding my account case. So you should check whether your real balance on 10/07/2016‏ is same with balance in their past report 10/07/2016‏ using the 2 reports 10/07/2016‏ and 01/08/2016‏.
x84pf
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:30 am

I confirmed my real balance on 11/07/2016 was same with balance in the report 11/07/2016. But I still see incorrect re-graded past bets. So it seems they have fixed so that balance can't be affected by all past bets which are before the migration.

Return to “Bookies discussion”