December 06, 2016, 05:40:00 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

Skrill scam? Closed account

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: Skrill scam? Closed account  (Read 921 times)
edfaria89
Not even a newbie

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2016, 02:09:14 PM »

On day 25th july I deposited 900€ on bet365 using skrill, I managed to do some bets and withdrew later on the same day.

Later on this day I received an email from bet365 stating my withdrawal was rejected by skrill, So I went to check out what was wrong and found I couldnt login into my skrill account.

I submitted a ticket and what I got was an email stating my account has been closed and no further explanations, and to withdraw my money from bet365 I would have to contact them to change my withdraw method. However this is not possible according to bet365 terms and conditions, so IM stuck and being stolen by this 2 companies which promote each other to scam their members.

They should allow me to withdraw my money to my skrill account and then withdraw the balance to my credit card or bank account.

Then they could keep my account closed if they want to, even tough they dont have any reasons for that.

I just want my money, because this is not fair, they let me deposit a big amount on the same day and later on dont let me withdraw, which seems like a thief plan from both companies to steal money. [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

*  ( - downloaded times.)

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 06:41:11 PM »

On day 25th july I deposited 900€ on bet365 using skrill, I managed to do some bets and withdrew later on the same day.

Later on this day I received an email from bet365 stating my withdrawal was rejected by skrill, So I went to check out what was wrong and found I couldnt login into my skrill account.

I submitted a ticket and what I got was an email stating my account has been closed and no further explanations, and to withdraw my money from bet365 I would have to contact them to change my withdraw method. However this is not possible according to bet365 terms and conditions, so IM stuck and being stolen by this 2 companies which promote each other to scam their members.

They should allow me to withdraw my money to my skrill account and then withdraw the balance to my credit card or bank account.

Then they could keep my account closed if they want to, even tough they dont have any reasons for that.

I just want my money, because this is not fair, they let me deposit a big amount on the same day and later on dont let me withdraw, which seems like a thief plan from both companies to steal money. [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
You need to demand Skrill for a detailed explanation on why they have closed your account.

If after that Skrill still refuse to re-open your account, you need to provide Bet365 with this written explanation from Skrill on why your account is closed as evidence that there is no way you can withdraw back to Skrill and then Bet365 should let you withdraw by another method.

This is all on the obvious caveat that everything is above board with your account activity with both Skrill and Bet365.

barbero
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 07:06:57 PM »

bet365 should always allow you to withdraw to your bank account, regardless of the deposit method

If this doesn't work or you don't want to withdraw to your bank account, you can deposit with another method (Neteller?) and try to withdraw all of it to this new method

good luck

dealer wins
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 07:13:37 PM »

OK excuse me for being blunt here.

Skrill think that you are up to no good, either gnoming or using fake details.

If you are absolutely legit you need to approach Skrill, then their complaints dept/regulator if necessary and take it all the way.

If you are trying it on, neither Skrill or B365 will budge and you will probably never get that money bck.

Never trust a goose!!!

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 08:05:53 PM »

OK excuse me for being blunt here.

Skrill think that you are up to no good, either gnoming or using fake details.

If you are absolutely legit you need to approach Skrill, then their complaints dept/regulator if necessary and take it all the way.

If you are trying it on, neither Skrill or B365 will budge and you will probably never get that money bck.

Agree with that - usually the injured party rarely tells the whole story

DeviLisLie

Email
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 10:54:32 PM »

No boss, you had a dublicated address, thats why they closed your account without any notice.
Try to be sharper. I have way much more than 800 EUR locked in my 365 account, just because of this problem!
Cheers

DeviLisLie

Email
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 10:55:54 PM »

bet365 should always allow you to withdraw to your bank account, regardless of the deposit method

If this doesn't work or you don't want to withdraw to your bank account, you can deposit with another method (Neteller?) and try to withdraw all of it to this new method

good luck
That would be partial balance withdraw.
You get the money by the same way you deposited. END OF STORY! Unfortunately!

barbero
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 09:34:51 PM »

Not really, sometimes you can withdraw all with a single method even if deposited with many. Don't know the exact pattern, but sometimes they allow it. I guess if one method represents 90% of deposits and the other 10%, it is more likely that they let you withdraw with the 90% one.

alimma

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 12:11:43 AM »

was this solved

ruqui
Not even a newbie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2016, 12:31:55 PM »

Unfortunately, I can confirm this company is a scam. I have more than 2000 dollars in my account and they won't allow me to withdray it to my bank account, every time they made different excuses to cancel my transactions.

Stay away from skrill!!

Arbusers
Administrator
Pro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2016, 01:31:02 PM »

If this account is referred by arbusers and you want me to take a look with our manager, send me the account number via pm.
Thank you.

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2016, 03:14:54 PM »

Unfortunately, I can confirm this company is a scam. I have more than 2000 dollars in my account and they won't allow me to withdray it to my bank account, every time they made different excuses to cancel my transactions.

Stay away from skrill!!
They are so obviously not a scam. They have 36.5 million customers and along with Neteller are the monopolistic market leaders in their field. You don't get to be in their position if they are a scam. Get your facts straight.

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2016, 03:23:50 PM »

Stay away from skrill!!

You don't say what reasons they are giving you - if you are legit you have nothing to worry about

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »