RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Final question

Ask anything about smart gambling
andy_p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Final question

Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:02 pm

Ok so here my final question that won`t let me get started.

Here goes nothing. Can i arb once using my name and then arb and oppen accounts in my mothers and fathers name.Will the fact the we all have the same name and live in the same town be a problem will it get you flagged sooner.Or if i choose diffrent locations in my city to arb from i will be fine?
Thank you
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Final question

Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:08 pm

Mate. You prove to others you read nothing here so i guess you are just loosing your time.
andy_p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Come on man its just 1 more question can you do it or not.It`s essential to the carrer path im going to choose.What will i devote more energy in trying to succed in life
middler
Has experience

Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:37 pm

are you djoomla?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:04 pm

OP you can open accounts for your mum and dad.  But be prepared to possibly have the balance confiscated if you get caught with the same IP, email, Ewallet, computer etc

If you are very careful you will probably have no issues at decent softbooks, but I would avoid the shadier ones.
Never trust a goose!!!
AnnaPrentice
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:20 am

andy_p wrote: Come on man its just 1 more question can you do it or not.It`s essential to the carrer path im going to choose.What will i devote more energy in trying to succed in life
So you are considering arbing as a career path yet you have proven either that you have spent about 0 minutes studying your next career path or that you are unable to extract and remember useful information. I think you should just give up.
andy_p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 am

dealer wins wrote: OP you can open accounts for your mum and dad.  But be prepared to possibly have the balance confiscated if you get caught with the same IP, email, Ewallet, computer etc

If you are very careful you will probably have no issues at decent softbooks, but I would avoid the shadier ones.
Hello i plan to do the following way.Buy a laptop and go to difrrent locations arround my city make new email adresses new skrill accounts and arb from diffrent ip adresses.And only do the bookies wich are listed in rebel betting.Will tha be enough to solve the problerms that you mentioned
RoosterDonky
Has experience

Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:05 pm

why not just get different wifi plans that have a different ip address or just rig it up (ask more tech savvy folks)
doesn't really sound like you put much effort into thinking this out. there's so much information in this site that answers almost any possible question you could have.
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!
andy_p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Because i want to use diffrent adresses in order not to get detectez as an arber.After they limit my first identity they most likely have a blacklist for arbers.Thats why ill be using 3 locations with matching adresses.

Return to “Newbie's questions”