Info regarding limitations

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
bookieslayer
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Info regarding limitations

Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Hi everyone,

I am new here but have pretty much read through the entire forum. I am seeking some more in depth information regarding limitation of accounts. I have read literally everything I could find via google. I have tried the suggestions and started having some success with keeping my accounts open longer before getting limited.

I have picked up that there is information which is not talked about openly, or kept close to the chest. I can completely understand the reasoning for this. I also have my own information and thoughts which I think could be valuable to the interested person which i don't think I am aloud to write here. Basically I am asking if anyone would like to discuss limitation via PM I would really love to chat.

Obviously I am the newbie here but I would endeavor to make the conversation as win-win as possible.

I am a live value bettor from New Zealand.

Any help or comments would be much appreciated. Cheers.
barnstorm
Has experience

Re: Info regarding limitations

Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:30 am

I am noticing that the new form of limitation is just to feed you tailor-made, bad odds.

That's what happened to me very quickly at 1xBet and now I think it is happening at WagerWeb.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:59 pm

barnstorm wrote: I am noticing that the new form of limitation is just to feed you tailor-made, bad odds.

That's what happened to me very quickly at 1xBet and now I think it is happening at WagerWeb.
That sort of limiting has been around a long time but still only a very small percentage of bookies use that tactic with the majority still with the limit to pennies route but it still has the same effect regardless, you aren't going to be betting with them anymore.

It is just unbelievable that the bookmakers can get away with this though. Offering you worse odds than other customers is just like if you go online to Tesco and see something for £45 and then you login and for you it is £50. Whether it is legal for the bookmakers to do it or not, you just don't see it in practically any other industry as whatever the law states, for practically any other industry apart from bookmaking to do that it would be seen as blatant discrimination and there would be an almighty backlash from the press, politicians etc. Even though all industries' targets are to make profits, it just shows that the bookmaking industry are far more greedy and dismissing of any type of a fair market along with good relations with customers compared with all of the other industries, it shows how poor the gambling regulation is and how unfair the sports betting market is on the side of the customer that they are allowed to get away with these unethical and immoral practices.
Last edited by luctens on Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bookieslayer
Has experience

Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Surely it's pretty easy to avoid the tailor-made bad odds?

I am fairly convinced that linking people through facebook has been a limiting leak of mine lately. Friends of mine with accounts have all been getting limited very quickly. Others that don't have facebook are lasting much, much longer! (we are all betting same market) It's only a small sample size atm obviously but it really seems to be something.
my_username
Has experience

Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:01 am

you mean they don't have facebook at all or they're just not your friends there?
bookieslayer
Has experience

Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:30 am

The account that lasted by far the longest was a friend who had no facebook at all.

Other friends accounts which were almost identical in terms of they way they were betting and the way they were set up were limited much faster. The only difference being they had facebook and were friends with myself and others on facebook.

It's worth to note that all these accounts were well managed smartly in terms of other ways they were potentially getting limited. Like fresh hardware (laptop) fresh IP address, no sign up through affiliates and almost anything else which is mentioned on the internet to avoid limitation. The only difference between the accounts which I could think of was the facebook link. These accounts were all with bet365, hopefully I am aloud to mention that otherwise I will edit.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:24 am

anyone knows how to avoid limitation?
Is there manual incpection or automatic?
If automatic, mayby we can confuse scipts
a)making negative surebets min bets
b)making 0 surebets max bets
c) triples min bets
In
Ingarb3

Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 am

Guys, do you honestly think bet365 could be bothered to go through everyone's Facebook accounts and check their friends list? We're talking about a company with over a billion gbp turnover here. Don't take these things so personally  :)
In
Ingarb3

Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:11 pm

They don't even need far more sophisticated methods when the majority of arbers stand out like a pork pie at a Jewish wedding..
In
Ingarb3

Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Some people, eh?  ;)
bookieslayer
Has experience

Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:03 pm

Surely it's not hard for them to have a program which runs new sign up's against previous limited customers which is linked to facebook. I think that would be reasonable to assume and fairly simple to do. But hey, I am only guessing and doing my best in the meantime to learn.

http://www.daily25.com/bookmakers-track-every-move-industry-insider/

And any chance of expanding on the far more sophisticated methods?
bookieslayer
Has experience

Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:22 pm

I'm not a bookie anymore or a tech genius but iesnare and IP recognition are the two biggest ones and there are probably more listed on the forum somewhere - I'm sure there are even things that are not public knowledge yet either
[/quote]

I am no tech genius either and I have read a lot on iesnare and IP recognition. All of the accounts had separate hardware and IP addresses. None of them could ever be linked that way, well as far as I am aware anyhow.

Completely agree there will be stuff that we just don't know about yet. You used to work for a bookie? I actually plan to work for one myself with the sole purpose of learning what I can. One of the big bookies is hiring near me and I will be applying in x amount of time as soon as I have a few other things taken care of.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:57 am

Some of the posts of this thread might be deleted to protect the posters and the forum.
I m sure you understand.

Return to “Bookies discussion”