RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

pinnacle and void

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

pinnacle and void

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:16 am

So can someone advise me on this also, i am taking 6 hours email conversation with them because this actually affected me at the lossing side.

So i went to bet at pinnacle on corner kicks and for the first 10 minutes, there was no corner kick in the first half. Then pinnacle line of 0ver 4.5 correct kick increased, 3% arb and i took this. 10 minutes later ( 20 minutes of play), no corner kick again, then the odd at pinnacle over 3.5 corner kicks increased, another 3% arb and i took this. After 5 minutes, at the 25th minutes, 1 corner kick was played, then at 28th minutes 2 corner kicks were played. Then this proceeded till having a total of 7 corner kicks in the first half. This odd was impossible, over 6.5 corner kicks was at 9.00 odd because it was impossible since there was not corner kick for the first 25 minutes.

To my surprise, pinnacle voided the bet and sent me a message, the LINES ARE INCORRECT. i replied their message and asked what was wrong with the line since when i placed the bet, the number of corner kick was 0.0 and then 5 minutes later 1 corner was scored and then 2 other after 3 minutes. SO WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE LINE?

They cannot explain, they just keep replying that they have the right to void bet if the lines are incorrect and i have replied them that why i understand that they have the right to void bets but at the time i placed my bet, the lines are correct.

my question here is what to do because if i let this go, then arbing is far worst that an inexperienced person gambling. To me it sounds like this, if they are wrong in their predict, then the line becomes incorrect, if you bet on an odd of 1000 and win, then the line becomes incorrect. because for heaven sake, nobody could predict 7 corner kicks in 25 minutes. Now my winning bet is void, my lossing bets stand.

Please what can i do here because i need my bet graded correctly since the lines were correct at my time of play.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: pinnacle and void

Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:17 am

You're best to go to SBR and see if they can sort it out. Live betting is an absolute minefield with these sorts of issues cropping up a lot, even with the big sharp bookmakers like Pinnacle and SBOBet.
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:22 am

luctens wrote: You're best to go to SBR and see if they can sort it out. Live betting is an absolute minefield with these sorts of issues cropping up a lot, even with the big sharp bookmakers like Pinnacle and SBOBet.
Like this then something is seriously wrong, because arbing becomes gambling, if you make 5% of you total income in a month and then lost 60% of it in one day with bookies excuse THE LINES ARE INCORRECT.

Please can someone advise where i can the replay of this event,  Sonderjyske (Den)1 - 1 Zaglebie (Pol) 04.08.16   i cannot find it on the internet.
Now i have to send them a video with my claims which i am very sure they are aware of.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:39 am

This is something we all go through every now and then, it's a risk of the business.  Although losing 60% is huge...maybe you should decrease your stake to avoid taking such a hit again.

Pinnacle never intentionally "screws" clients in my opinion, when they say it's a bad line, it's probably a bad line.  What was the SBO odd at the time?
abc
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:45 am

Please can someone advise where i can the replay of this event,  Sonderjyske (Den)1 - 1 Zaglebie (Pol) 04.08.16   i cannot find it on the internet.
Now i have to send them a video with my claims which i am very sure they are aware of.
Cannot you just send them link with all 'important' match events listed ?

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2017/matches/round=2000790/match=2020401/postmatch/commentary/index.html

Btw if that's the match you refer to in first post, there seem to be some corners in first 20 minutes...
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:22 pm

abc wrote:
Cannot you just send them link with all 'important' match events listed ?

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2017/matches/round=2000790/match=2020401/postmatch/commentary/index.html

Btw if that's the match you refer to in first post, there seem to be some corners in first 20 minutes...
And now you know why it was a bad line - 3 corners before 20th minute. You should have been at least try to find out why they claim a bad line here.
makarid
To become a Pro

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:29 pm

You must be carefull with the number of corners.I always check if the bookies that i want to place bet on have the same number of corners,because sometimes one of them have one corner less,for example bookie1 has 1-2 corner and bookie2 has 1-1 corner,so i never place bets in these situations.Also for pinnacle there is one more problem,sometimes they have instead of the time of the game(example 10:00) this (Live!) something.When i see instead of the time this symbol, i don't place the bets because i know they will void them.

Return to “Bookies discussion”