Is it possible to say how valuable are middles? Basketball,handball,footballfor example 0% surebetting, but offers over 145.5 under 155.5. What are the odds that result "hits 155"
Case 2: bookie estimates 10% chance of team A winning, 90% chance of team A not winning. fair odds 10 and 1.111111. with 95% payout, what are bookie odds? can we even tell for sure from this info?
Page created in 0.103 seconds with 28 queries.