RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Arbers and bookies

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Arbers and bookies

Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:46 am

jakopic wrote: I agree that bookies put limit to as. If not every one could be an arber, If every one could be an arber without limits, soft bookies would need to move odds much faster and there would not be soft bookies any more. Payments and voiding bets is completely other story that we need to fight.
Exactly my point, then to you mate Luctens, you said reputable bookies and doggy practice. One question, is Unibet not a reputable bookie, do you know how much money they have confiscated for no reason just because they feel.

I the law court, feeling is not a prove and i would fight them when the time come but i am just watching.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:33 am

alimma wrote:
jakopic wrote: I agree that bookies put limit to as. If not every one could be an arber, If every one could be an arber without limits, soft bookies would need to move odds much faster and there would not be soft bookies any more. Payments and voiding bets is completely other story that we need to fight.
Exactly my point, then to you mate Luctens, you said reputable bookies and doggy practice. One question, is Unibet not a reputable bookie, do you know how much money they have confiscated for no reason just because they feel.

I the law court, feeling is not a prove and i would fight them when the time come but i am just watching.
I can only go on my experiences and as I said, no reputable bookmaker has ever tried it on with me with any funny business with voiding bets or confiscating funds etc.

You may have problems with Unibet, but no company is perfect, and I don't know the whole story, but I can pretty much guarantee that they have some basis for taking this action and they feel they have a legitimate argument in doing this. What they most definitely won't have done is just confiscate the money just because they feel like it for no reason whatsoever.

I said that using reputable bookmakers will severely reduce the chance of bookmakers trying any funny business, I did not say it will eliminate it whatsoever, as of course with any industry even with the big names there can be problems along the way, but if you play with reputable bookmakers, then you will have infinitely less of these sorts of problems compared with shady/unknown/dodgy bookmakers.

So the very simple message is, to reduce the risk as much as possible of these sorts of dodgy things happening, only bet with reputable bookmakers.
Last edited by luctens on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:53 am

Unibet is quite big bookie. They want to expand and want to do legal business. In my opinion you can sue them if need to. They are licenced many countries so they are obligated to communicate with you not hiding somewhere

I never believe that they confiscate your money
barbero
To become a Pro

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:08 am

Very interesting links luc, thanks. Didn't know justiceforpunters.

I live in Spain. Me and some friends have joined that movement against bet365. I think it's a good initiative, of course it's gonna be difficult to get any good results, but we'll see.

Regarding reputable bookies, I agree, how not to: staying away from the dodgy ones will avoid lots of trouble is a fact. But the point is even the 'good' ones do void bets that shouldn't be voided, and too often, actually. Do they base their business on this? Not at all. But these 'mistakes' are not always so honest, at least don't look like such to me. They should just honour bets, apart from really obvious palps.
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:59 am

maletaja wrote: Unibet is quite big bookie. They want to expand and want to do legal business. In my opinion you can sue them if need to. They are licenced many countries so they are obligated to communicate with you not hiding somewhere

I never believe that they confiscate your money
I didnt believe it also mate but it happened to me and why it hurts me the most was that before them i have watched the advertisement of Unibet on tv and i really wanted to see the website, i was ready for the bonus and i wasnt going to arb, i just thought the pool betting option was quite easy. So i registered and without even placing one bet, you confiscated my money and are even proud about it.

Well time will tell how proud they are, but mate it happen and i will tell you one think, i have done some out of terms things with some bookies but i never did with Unibet. So this is why it is hurting.
barbero
To become a Pro

Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:37 pm

If that is TRUE then you clearly have a case and should try going for it
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Sry but 99% cases i dont trust 1 post guys "pinnacle stole my money or so". If there is licenced bookie in your country and one day my account is deleted with money  i go to the police office or department who gave out licence. Its quite easy actually
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:01 pm

maletaja wrote: Sry but 99% cases i dont trust 1 post guys "pinnacle stole my money or so". If there is licenced bookie in your country and one day my account is deleted with money  i go to the police office or department who gave out licence. Its quite easy actually
Been arbing 12 years now and never had a void/amended odds bet. 

I dont bet inplay maybe thats where issues occur, but if you avoid obvious incorrect odds pre-match you should be OK.
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”