BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Does anyone bet sports for a living here (Not Arbing)?

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Does anyone bet sports for a living here (Not Arbing)?

Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:29 pm

csampion wrote:Also, are there people here who bet several hundred USD/EUR/GBP as a straight-up value bet? Not being intrusive or anything, but... Even if you have a 50k bankroll and money management suggests placing 1-2% of your roll on a single bet, that would be 500 per game, which sounds like a lot to me. I couldn't sleep at night if I did it, even with a 50k roll behind me.
With familiarity the bet size becomes routine, and you lose that fear. Still not fun when you have a bad day and go 1-9, but ultimately it tends to rebound pretty quickly.
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:20 pm

Admit it. Value betting is dead. Arbitrage is dead.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:32 pm

MADAFAKA wrote: Admit it. Value betting is dead. Arbitrage is dead.
Then why did you register here?  Simply because you had nothing else to do?  You're a troll.  :)
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:31 am

Troll you are jealous of some people skills here ;)
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:33 am

What skills you are talking about? This place is full of losers.
ni
nicmali

Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:24 am

i asume this MADAFAKA make profit on pinnacle and betfair. I understand why he may smile to as. I have dificulty to make money arbing, to do money on pinnacle would be a dream for me
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:34 pm

No one can make money from Pinnacle and Betfair. Don't listen to the fairytales that this forum is saying.
ni
nicmali

Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:40 pm

I know guys who make money on pinnacle. But of course no one share tips with me :) So you are wrong here man
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:42 pm

nicmali wrote: I know guys who make money on pinnacle. But of course no one share tips with me :) So you are wrong here man
Smart Bet Tracker Demo tipster is winning at Betfair, Pinnacle and SBO, and losing at Marathon, Bet365 and Bwin...  :). Just luck.
Attachments
ProfitByBook.PNG
Last edited by ppintaluba on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:06 pm

This place is not full of losers.There also newbies and pros here with low profile.For the Pinnacle you are right.Its almost impossible to make money there,for this reason do not limit players.

The only weak point of pinnacle is small and obscure markets,but even there it is difficult to win but maybe not impossible.I believe they are not so sure about lines,for this reason the max bet is 300-400.In big-medium markets is impossible.
At betfair yes you can win,if you are selective and you know where to bet.There are hundreds of reports from traders that make enough money from trading at betfair. ;)
Last edited by gamblehappier on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:10 pm

ppintaluba wrote:
nicmali wrote: I know guys who make money on pinnacle. But of course no one share tips with me :) So you are wrong here man
Smart Bet Tracker Demo tipster is winning at Betfair, Pinnacle and SBO, and losing at Marathon, Bet365 and Bwin...  :). Just luck.
If he arbitrages and hit value bets at softs (not at obscure small markets) yes is luck.In the long run he will lose at softs.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:32 pm

ppintaluba wrote:

I didn't take Pablo's permission but I hope I have it now. This is SBT performance so far:
DKdFQ3UWsAIxdk-.jpg-large.jpeg
Last edited by arbusers on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:09 pm

You continue selling bs to people. The numbers of bets are not enough to prove anything and how do we know that these bets are placed mainly to Betfair SBO and Pinnacle ppintaluba claims?
Ppintaluba is selling the same lie like arbusers.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:45 pm

I'm guessing Fairpunter aka Steven is back.  ;D ;D
ni
nicmali

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:49 pm

sombady has to move odds down on pinnacle, sbobet, betfair.... We (who are more layzi,stupid)  copy this bets on soft bookmakers after sharps move the odds. Guys that bet on pinacle, sbobet... got beter odds that we get on soft bookies (lower margine on sharps). Somebody has to move odds, look  at oddsportal :) I am not the one who can do this think, I am happy if i win a few $ from betting every mounth. I am not a clever guy but i know that people can make a lot of money on sharps. Also if you trade on betfair you need to make a value bet when you enter on the market. One guy once told me that he use tipster from one indipendent website (without affiliate links). HE bet only on sharp bookie. He show me his stats and i sew that every year his bank growth is +30%... He show me his odds and closing odds, and i can tell that he take realy valuebets long term. He use a lot of tipsters +20, so he need minimal bankroll over 100k. Tipsters have big mouthl prices to cover. So with my bankroll i cant even afort to buy one tipster. I am just a lost case. Nice arbing to all .)

Return to “Value betting talk”