BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Does anyone bet sports for a living here (Not Arbing)?

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Does anyone bet sports for a living here (Not Arbing)?

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:55 pm

All distinguished members of the forum was terminated. Live your myth about pinnacle and betfair.
Archi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:18 pm

For the past year I have been looking to diversify my betting portfolio by adding pro paid tipsters who can make a decent profit in sharps books.

The criteria I used for selecting my tipsters was:
- Yeld over 5%;
- bookie used: 90% Pinnacle;
- number of archived bets: at least 200 picks or at least 1 year of verified data.

The idea behind these filters was that if the tipster can make a 5% return in Pinnacle then I could get at least the same return by taking bets from other sharp books (Sbo, Isn, Ibc etc.) or by offering odds on exchanges.

I have done some intense searching on all tipsters platforms and let me tell you there aren't too many tipsters fitting this criteria. Imo the tipsters who can make a 5% yeld on Pinny over the long term are some of the best tipsters in the market. All the tipsters I used we're specialized on one sport/league so they clearly had access to very good info.   

I have used 15 tipsters in the past year (not simultaneous). I've used a bot the place the bets seconds after I received the pick. When I was around the computer, I would search on other sharp books to get better odds than Pinnacle. I had a bank of 50k put aside for this project so I can place enough bets even if the tipster would post the picks 10 days before the event. Needless to say my stacking method was optimized so I could sustain losing streaks.

Let me share my results:
total nr, of bets: 2442
total staked: 1343100$
profit: 12854$ => ROI= 0.95%
profit after expenses (tipsters, bot, others): 1228$ => Roi=0.09%  ::)

The reality is most of the tipsters are making the profits in the soft markets. If a tipster is specialized in the Spanish league, most likely he’ll be around 0-1% Roi for La Liga and 5-7% Roi for Secunda.

Another reality is that most of this tipsters have tons of followers and the market crashes seconds after they post a pick. If the tipster would place a bet on Numancia at 2.02 for example,the max I could get was around 1.9-1.94. Sometimes the odds would temporary crash and then revert to the initial odds, other times the odds would go much lower. In most cases however, the tipster would beat the closing line by a few good ticks.

There’s no doubt there are plenty of people beating Pinny’s closing lines in soft markets.
To beat the sharp markets though it’s an entirely different game.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:12 pm

Hey Archi, thank you for sharing these valuable information.
I have a couple of suggestions for you that I m sure they would add some positive figures to your performance.
1st. I recon that many tipsters are crashing the lines because they have loads of followers. In a situation like this, even the last second counts. Have you ever though of using a bot that would place the bet simultaneously the second that tipsters announce their picks. These bots are well integrated in platforms like blogabet and others. The cost for using such a bot will be covered several times from the better odds that you will catch. If your tipsters are outside blogabet you can still order an IT guy to cover these tipsters as well.
2nd. You mentioned some big volumes with this project. Have you ever thought of using our cash back? This would add some 0.10% in your stats, small money for a big project like yours, but it is all adding up to produce a better performance.
Once again, thank you really for sharing these stats and figures.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Good info Archi, thanks for sharing.
Archi wrote: In most cases however, the tipster would beat the closing line by a few good ticks.
Welcome to the world of tipsters. Many tipsters are buying the lines just to sell them 1 minute after releasing their tips. In reality they are arbers, not tipsters.
0 ethics but that's life.
Be very careful with tips for small markets. B class basketball, volleyball, women soccer, etc, are red flags of scam tipsters.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:31 pm

The old-timers of the forum might remember our costly projects with tipsters trying to beat Pinnacle and SBObet lines that didn't have any success. Archi's figures are far better I must say.
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:37 am

Keep dreaming about profits.
Archi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:28 am

Arbusers wrote: Hey Archi, thank you for sharing these valuable information.
I have a couple of suggestions for you that I m sure they would add some positive figures to your performance.
1st. I recon that many tipsters are crashing the lines because they have loads of followers. In a situation like this, even the last second counts. Have you ever though of using a bot that would place the bet simultaneously the second that tipsters announce their picks. These bots are well integrated in platforms like blogabet and others. The cost for using such a bot will be covered several times from the better odds that you will catch. If your tipsters are outside blogabet you can still order an IT guy to cover these tipsters as well.
2nd. You mentioned some big volumes with this project. Have you ever thought of using our cash back? This would add some 0.10% in your stats, small money for a big project like yours, but it is all adding up to produce a better performance.
Once again, thank you really for sharing these stats and figures.

Thank you for your suggestions.

To be honest I decided to stop this project and put my money and efforts somewhere else.

It's not worth the time and nerves spent (some weekends brought more than a 10k loss) for such a small return. 
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:52 am

The truth is exposed. Give up and listen to me.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:42 am

MADAFAKA wrote: The truth is exposed. Give up and listen to me.
Maybe you should just accept the fact that some of us do this full time and make a very good living...  :)
ni
nicmali

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:19 am

hi madafaka 8) I dont wish to be provocative, but i wish to ask you one think Do you make living from betting? I am not a guy who makes thousents per mounth with betting. I can make 20-30$ per mounth so i am not the one who knows much about profits Could you share your story?
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:35 am

Nobody makes a living from gambling. Dont believe these lies. And I m also not making a living but I am making some small money with my tactics that have nothing to do with arbing and value betting.
ni
nicmali

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 am

sory madafaka but i know 1 frend personaly and he makes +10k per mounth betting. He show me some tricks, his accounts..., he also told me for this forum and for arbitrage system. This friend of mine has own stats and bet on lower leagues wher a lot of mistake are (pinacle, sbobet, betfair,.. dont cover this maches). Madafaka you are at my level  :o I hope to hit eurojekpot :) But honeslty stillif i get jackpot i would probably still gamle :P
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:27 pm

nicmali wrote: sory madafaka but i know 1 frend personaly and he makes +10k per mounth betting. He show me some tricks, his accounts..., he also told me for this forum and for arbitrage system. This friend of mine has own stats and bet on lower leagues wher a lot of mistake are (pinacle, sbobet, betfair,.. dont cover this maches). Madafaka you are at my level  :o I hope to hit eurojekpot :) But honeslty stillif i get jackpot i would probably still gamle :P
Your friend make 10k per mounth. How much do you make per mounth? You said 20-30$ per mounth. Look here
nicmali wrote: hi madafaka 8) I dont wish to be provocative, but i wish to ask you one think Do you make living from betting? I am not a guy who makes thousents per mounth with betting. I can make 20-30$ per mounth so i am not the one who knows much about profits Could you share your story?
So your friend makes money, he is teaching you the tricks and you make 20-30$ per mounth.
That is why I tell you all that you lose your time. Give up arbing and value betting.
ni
nicmali

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 pm

i told you that my friend didnt told me how to make money He told me for arbusers, surbets, valuebets on softbook, to use en.surbet that us for free He told me that i need to make homework and develop my way of betting.... He get valuebets on betfred, if he would tell to me what to bet than i would eat his odds/profits Man i didnt finish even secondary scool, tell me hiw can i make money?! for some people ther are only normal jobs but i can still dream eurojackpot  8)
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:30 pm

MADAFAKA wrote:
So your friend makes money, he is teaching you the tricks and you make 20-30$ per mounth.
That is why I tell you all that you lose your time. Give up arbing and value betting.
Hello Djomla, how are you? Bored afternoons after work so you came back?

Return to “Value betting talk”