BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Does anyone bet sports for a living here (Not Arbing)?

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Does anyone bet sports for a living here (Not Arbing)?

Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:59 am

Shariks93 wrote:
MADAFAKA wrote: What happens in this place. All the know it all people came here.
Give up arbing and value betting. You will lose your money.
Today made with arbing 1200EUR :)
Proof?
Last edited by MADAFAKA on Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:05 am

yorkjoss wrote:
MADAFAKA wrote: Admit it. Value betting is dead. Arbitrage is dead.
madafaka or djmola111, I think you were once called, I am afraid you are wrong, the smart guys will
always find ways of making money from the bookmakers.

I'm not a smart guy but do know value betting or arbitrage are not dead.
I don't know what djmola111 means.
Look at you. You are going to Vas Legas for gambling. You are not an arber and not a value betting player. You are a gambler 100%. Dont tell me that you go to see the desert.
Because you are a gambler you are not a smart guy as you said. A smart guy never gamble.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:18 am

MADAFAKA wrote: You are going to Vas Legas
Are you sure about that? Maybe he is going to Yew Nork or Dan Siego.
yo
yorkjoss

Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:06 am

MADAFAKA wrote:
yorkjoss wrote:
MADAFAKA wrote: Admit it. Value betting is dead. Arbitrage is dead.
madafaka or djmola111, I think you were once called, I am afraid you are wrong, the smart guys will
always find ways of making money from the bookmakers.

I'm not a smart guy but do know value betting or arbitrage are not dead.
I don't know what djmola111 means.
Look at you. You are going to Vas Legas for gambling. You are not an arber and not a value betting player. You are a gambler 100%. Dont tell me that you go to see the desert.
Because you are a gambler you are not a smart guy as you said. A smart guy never gamble.
not going to gamble......going because flights are not expensive and weather is 30 degrees and sunny all day and most importantly it's the international break so good time to have a little break from arbing which can be a stressful job, lots to do in Vegas without gambling, I've been a few times before

ok you're not djomla111, who started off quite funny with his negative posts but then went too far.

you say arbing and value betting are not possible and you are 100% correct, for you that is if you are writing the truth? but for the smart guys like sharika who posted yesterday then there is still nice profits to be had.
MADAFAKA
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:33 pm

I see no proof from Shariks93 for the 1200.
There are chip flights, sunny all day and 30 degrees in Morocco, Oman, Cyprus and Egypet. But you choose to go to Las Vegas.
You are a gambler and you pay all expensive for what? To play in  roulette and lose more money.
You know why? Because you know that arbing and value betting is dead. You try to make money from gambling like sick gambler.
Yasio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Hello, I registered myself very soon but, I have been reading this forum for a long time.Please excuse my English, I know it's very bad.He will tell you my story.I started arbing in the year 2005.Then it was golden time!Arbs 20% -50% who live 4-5 hours.Middles 15-20 points.In 2007, I quit my job and started arbing for a full day.Over time, the percentages fell more and more, the bookmakers began to limit more and more, many of them withdrew from my country.In 2009, it was so difficult to arbitrate, and I decided to go to a betting.It was so hard that.For six months I lost my whole bank.It was money spent hours in front of the computer.I was defrauded financially and psychologically.I took a break for a month.I took a loan and started from the beginning.I took advice from friends, bought tips from loudly advertised tipsters, watched many games of all sports, and I bet on feeling.The result was the same.I lost that money too.Desperate, in a stalemate, with a huge debt to a bank, I did not know what to do.Then I get read everything I find for betting.At the beginning of 2011, I took a very small loan from a friend of mine and started to make 2 dollars worth of pledges on the basis of what I had read.My bank is starting to grow, and I've raised my stakes to $ 15.Throughout this time I pay my loans (to the bank and my friend) of my profits.At the end of 2011, I had a net profit of $ 5,800.At that point I realized I had become a professional better.For almost seven years, I have endured my family through betting.YES, I make sports betting for a living
Yasio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:16 pm

Based on my experience, I categorically declare that the basis of long-term winnings in betting is to find value in the prices offered by bookmakers.But this task is not simple and easy.Naturally, in the "sleeping" coefficients there is value,you can pick them up, make some short profits, but this will lead to an immediate limit.Throughout all these years I have tried many options, many systems and strategies to find value.In 2015 I found a way to extract and exploit value in sharp bookmakers and top leagues.I use a few simple and free internet tools.For the past two years, this strategy has the following results:

Football top leagues - 27% ROI
England Premier & Championship, Germany Bundesliga 1 & Bundesliga 2, France League 1, Italy Serie A, Spain La Liga, Netherlands Eredivisie

NHL - 32% ROI

NBA - 15% ROI, In NBA profits are even greater than in other sports due to the huge number of matches.

NFL - 30% ROI

NCAAF & NCAAB - 25% ROI like the NBA net profit is higher because of the many games.

work on NBA, NCAA sports is huge and very busy physically and mentally.In the season 2017-2018 I can afford not to work with these sports.

For all the leagues I have no problem, I use, besides Pinacle, BF and Assian, also soft bookmakers.For example, my Bet365 account, open in 2012, is still at full limit.

Low fооtbаll leagues and other sports - Over 70% ROI, I do not keep statistics here because I do not need it.Stakes are too small to be worth tracking
NedlogViiibes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:20 am

@Yasio

Either you are on a serious hot streak and fooling yourself due to variance, otherwise you are full of bullshit :) How many picks are we talking about here? Opening lines? How much do you beat the closing odds on average?
Yasio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:16 am

How many picks are we talking about here?

from march 2015 - 15376 picks for these leagues:

-Top football leagues around 70 picks per month
-NHL around 100 picks per month
-NBA around 150 picks per month
-NFL around 40 picks per month
-NCAAF + NCAAB around 250 picks per month

Low football leagues and other sports - do not count and do not keep statistics

the number of picks is actually less than the number of months since June, July and August are "empty" months.

Either you are on a serious hot streak and fooling yourself due to variance, otherwise you are full of bullshit

I'm the biggest lucky man I've been in a hot series for two years and seven months :)
I'm kidding a dude, do not mind me.Throughout this time I have had many losing streams of 20-25 in a row. Also many profitable ones.

Opening lines?

-No, it is not possible to catch the opening line.Sometimes it happens, but it is very rare.I take the lines closest to the opening ones.For example:
Yesterday's World Cup Qualifiers game Bosnia & Herzegovina - Belgium, The opening line in Pinni and Asians are Belgium -0.5  is about 2.40.Yesterday at noon I took 2.21 at the Sports Market.The closing price of this game in Asia was 2.05.In this way I beat the closing line with 14.5%.

How much do you beat the closing odds on average?

-In 95% of all games I beat the closing line.Cases where I fail are last-minute changes.change in expected squad, change in weather conditions and other extraordinary events.
geetz
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:22 am

Yasio wrote: How many picks are we talking about here?

from march 2015 - 15376 picks for these leagues:

-Top football leagues around 70 picks per month
-NHL around 100 picks per month
-NBA around 150 picks per month
-NFL around 40 picks per month
-NCAAF + NCAAB around 250 picks per month

Low football leagues and other sports - do not count and do not keep statistics

the number of picks is actually less than the number of months since June, July and August are "empty" months.

Either you are on a serious hot streak and fooling yourself due to variance, otherwise you are full of bullshit

I'm the biggest lucky man I've been in a hot series for two years and seven months :)
I'm kidding a dude, do not mind me.Throughout this time I have had many losing streams of 20-25 in a row. Also many profitable ones.

Opening lines?

-No, it is not possible to catch the opening line.Sometimes it happens, but it is very rare.I take the lines closest to the opening ones.For example:
Yesterday's World Cup Qualifiers game Bosnia & Herzegovina - Belgium, The opening line in Pinni and Asians are Belgium -0.5  is about 2.40.Yesterday at noon I took 2.21 at the Sports Market.The closing price of this game in Asia was 2.05.In this way I beat the closing line with 14.5%.

How much do you beat the closing odds on average?

-In 95% of all games I beat the closing line.Cases where I fail are last-minute changes.change in expected squad, change in weather conditions and other extraordinary events.
What is your odds range? Do you bet in softbooks only?
Yasio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:56 am

What is your odds range?

-odds range is different depending on the particular league, but never less than 1.80.For now, I prefer not to say what is the upper limit of the odds.

Do you bet in softbooks only?

-I bet major sports leagues mainly in Pinnacle and Asian bookmakers via platform sportmarket.Soft bookmakers have better prices very rarely, especially NHL and handicaps in American sports.When I find better odds in soft I take them, but that's really rare.
-Low soccer leagues and other sports are mostly bet on soft.But I'm very careful about the type of league and the size of the bet.
NedlogViiibes
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Your numbers sound impossible, but I have a question anyway.

Why do you want to sustain such a high roi? With numbers like that you should have a large bankroll. I guess you find the real probabilities for an outcome to happen and bet when the market is off. You should pound these odds down to where your actual probability is, otherwise you leave value on the table.
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:58 pm

NedlogViiibes wrote: Your numbers sound impossible, but I have a question anyway.
Pretty sure it's the old confusion between yield and RoI. In finance RoI means profit over a fixed time period, relative to initial bankroll - ie over a lot of trades/bets. In sportsbetting RoI is usually taken to mean what's called yield elsewhere: ie profit per trade/bet.
Last edited by Chipmunk on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yasio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:10 pm

I'm sorry NedlogViiibes, but as he says, my English is very bad.I do not understand your question.

Chipmunk, here is no confusion, I mean exactly RОI.For example, I have about 600 bеts per month on major sports If I place all those with a single bet of one unit I will have 600 units pledged for the month.At the end of the past years, I have a return of 625 units a month.this equates to a 25% average ROI for Major sports.

figures are averaged to facilitate the example.
Yasio
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:17 pm

"I have a return of 625 units a month" - not 625 - 750 avirage per month

Return to “Value betting talk”