What documents do they ask when you make a withdrawil

Ask anything about smart gambling
andy_p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

What documents do they ask when you make a withdrawil

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Hello,

After youre done arbing, do they let you without showing any more documents then your id to withdrawl your money on skrill?Or if they suspect that you are an arber or that youre using someone else id they will ask for more ids?
Thank you
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: What documents do they ask when you make a withdrawil

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:07 pm

andy_p wrote: Hello,

After youre done arbing, do they let you without showing any more documents then your id to withdrawl your money on skrill?Or if they suspect that you are an arber or that youre using someone else id they will ask for more ids?
Thank you
Sometimes bookmakers can verify details electronically but there's no hard and fast way of knowing which bookies will verify details electronically and which will ask for documents. It's constantly changing.

You have to be prepared for all bookmakers asking for documents whatever payment method it is you use and the documents they ask for would be at the very least ID and address documents and screenshot of e-wallet account showing details have been verified by the e-wallet provider.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:24 pm

I always wonder what is purpose asking documents for detecting if u use other id.
If u are using other id-s u will get all data. You wil probable get her/his aproval
barbero
To become a Pro

Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:49 pm

That's the point: 'probably' get approval. this way they make it NECESSARY to get their approval, thus making it harder. I don't think it's a good idea, but if bookies didn't ask for extensive and changing proof, some could be tempted to use others' IDs without them even knowing...
andy_p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Do the adress of the place from wich i am arbing and the adress on the ID have to match?Or they can be diffrent adresses and say that im renting or something like that?
bookieslayer
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:37 am

andy_p wrote: Do the adress of the place from wich i am arbing and the adress on the ID have to match?Or they can be diffrent adresses and say that im renting or something like that?
How would the bookies know the address you are arbing from? I have no idea what technology the bookies have to geo locate us but from what I read they do google search your address you supplied to gauge if you are from a affluent or poor neighborhood and then deem if it matches up with the amount of money you are depositing etc

Obviously if you are arbing from an IP address which is not from the country you have listed in your address details I think you are running into problems.

Personally when I have "introduced friends" into the betting world from other countries than my own I have had that friend set up a computer in their house which I can then remote control via a program if I choose to..... This way the IP address is coming right from the address which is registered to the account.

I have read many things about VPN's and obviously it would be a simpler solution. But some say it works, others say the bookies see right through the VPN's so I have just chosen to avoid at present.
andy_p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:42 pm

Hello,

If i rent out a location an apartment in the same city as the id would that be enough ?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:48 pm

You need to move in into flat where you have your ID,ask friend if you can live there for couple of days or months to play from his IP.
andy_p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:10 pm

So what i need to know is that the adress from the ID dosen`t have to be the same as the adress where i am arbing.Simple yes or no will do
perch
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:19 pm

simple answer:

look what bokieslayer wrote.
bookieslayer
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:02 am

andy_p wrote: So what i need to know is that the adress from the ID dosen`t have to be the same as the adress where i am arbing.Simple yes or no will do
I don't think there is a simple answer. When I am using mobile data to bet my IP address can often be coming form 600km away from my location (obviously always in the same country though). Ideally you want to have the IP address coming from the same address which is registered on the account though. At the very least it has to be the same country.
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:15 pm

kapetan1122 wrote: You need to move in into flat where you have your ID,ask friend if you can live there for couple of days or months to play from his IP.
;D ;D ;D
andy_p wrote: So what i need to know is that the adress from the ID dosen`t have to be the same as the adress where i am arbing.Simple yes or no will do
No

Return to “Newbie's questions”