RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BETSAFE SCAM

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
KASSAN
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

BETSAFE SCAM

Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:16 am

I HAD ABOUT THIS FORUM FROM A FRIEND JUST NOW AND I AM WRITING TO WARN EVERY BODY ABOUT THIS GUYS CALLED BETSAFE.

I REGISTERED AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM SOME FEW DAYS AGO, THEY SEND ME A MESSAGE TO GET 100 POUNDS BONUS WHICH I OPTED IN FOR.

I PLACED 2 BETS AND TRIED TO PLACE MORE BUT NO OF THEM WAS ACCEPTED. I CONTACTED THEIR CS AND EXPLAINED BECAUSE IT WAS STRANGE TO ME. THE FIRST TOLD ME THAT NOTHING IS WRONG, I SHOULD CHANGE BROWSER AND TRY AGAIN. I DID AND IT CONTINUE, THEN I SPOKE TO THE SECOND CS AND HE TOLD ME THAT THE TRADERS OR WHOM EVER WOULD NOT ACCEPT MORE BETS. I SHOULD TRY LOWER AMOUNT, I TRIED 100 NO, 50 NO, 20 NO, 5 NO, 1 YES.
I EXPLAINED TO HIM THAT I HAVE 400 POUNDS MORE TO ROLL OVER AND SO PLACING 1 POUND BET 400 TIMES IS LIKE GOING TO HELL. HE TOLD ME TO DO THAT SINCE I HAVE 28 DAYS TO DO IT OR I CAN FORFEIT THE BONUS AND LOSE 450 POUNDS. AFTER MUCH TROUBLE WITH THEM, I DECIDED TO PLACE 400 BETS. I PLACE BET ON ALL THE EVENTS WITH 3 OPTION, 1 X 2 OR 3 OPTIONS HANDICAPS. FINALLY I WAS LUCKY TO LOSE ONLY 60 POUNDS.

I CLICKED FOR A WITHDRAWAL AND I HAVE NOT GOTTTEN MY MONEY, NOW I SPOKE TO THE CS AGAIN AND THEY TOLD ME YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED BECAUSE WE SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE USING A SOFTWARE OR MACHINE OR SOMETHING. I HAVE ASKED FOR PROVE ON THIS AND THEY CANNOT PROVIDE IT.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUYS, THEY ARE NOT REAL
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: BETSAFE SCAM

Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:49 am

what a bunch of dumbasses.
They advise you to bet like a robot, 150x1e bet.
Then you do it and they say ''we suspect it is not normal behaviour''.

Needs to enter the hall of fame or something
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:20 pm

They are not scammers, you dont follow the rules

I guess u took Deposit bonus. Your name is already black list ,or so...they wont let you do any bets or 1$ bets
When u see that shit why dont you cancel your bonus and ask withdrawal?
But dont call them cheaters
Bonus nowadays world isnt advanage, but disadvantage and rollover terms are ridic
Last edited by maletaja on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:39 pm

maletaja wrote: They are not scammers, you dont follow the rules

I guess u took Deposit bonus. Your name is already black list ,or so...they wont let you do any bets or 1$ bets
Bonus nowadays world isnt advanage, but disadvantage and rollover terms are ridic
some bookies don't want cancel bonus. and  some of them  will take all money which won with bonus money so it's not just bonus
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Yes and its all written T and C they can take all money which is won by bonus help...so i would be cautious any bonus which is offered
KASSAN
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:49 pm

what do you mean they are not scammers, yes i took the bonus because i got alot of emails about it.
what do you mean that i am in the black list, have you see me there before.

they offered me to forfeit my bonus and cash out, but let me ask you, if you deposit 100 pounds in a website and get 100 extra, and you placed 3 bets and won 800 pounds and then you are asked to forfeit 500 of it and take only 300, would you do that.

i do not know if the bonus is a trap or whatever but if it is, that is why i am here to let other know that this guys are what they are and please stop defending them. if you give someone a bonus, let them play through it as you asked and not play hankie panky
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:14 am

KASSAN wrote:

what do you mean they are not scammers, yes i took the bonus because i got alot of emails about it.
what do you mean that i am in the black list, have you see me there before.

they offered me to forfeit my bonus and cash out, but let me ask you, if you deposit 100 pounds in a website and get 100 extra, and you placed 3 bets and won 800 pounds and then you are asked to forfeit 500 of it and take only 300, would you do that.

i do not know if the bonus is a trap or whatever but if it is, that is why i am here to let other know that this guys are what they are and please stop defending them. if you give someone a bonus, let them play through it as you asked and not play hankie panky
If you think you have a case and want to take it further, your options are SBR, IBAS, UK Gambling Commission and court.

Return to “Bookies discussion”