RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Arbitrage Training

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
ralphyboy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Arbitrage Training

Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:12 am

Fellas I'm new to arbitrage very new and i been scouring the forum for a little over the week now reading random threads trying to piece it all together. I feel like some sort of course or book would be a good starting point for me to supplement reading the threads here. I found this today and wanted the arbusers advice if they think it's worth signing up for http://www.arbitragetraining.com/course/arbitrage-training/?action=curriculum

or do you fellas have any recommended reading material themselves or course / you tube vids that would be a good reference point and set me on my way that you found helpful yourselves when starting your arbing journey.
ralphyboy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Arbitrage Training

Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:11 pm

I appreciate that mate and working out a forum is always about reading between the lines in my humble opinion i didn't really think the course was worth it but hoped to generate a bit discussion so i could do some more reading between the lines  ;)
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Use google and follow smart guys. I think nobody talks openly how to trade sucessfully
punting20
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:07 pm

My advise - it's a game where every account has a short life.  Don't accelerate accounts getting restricted/closed by putting a target on your head betting UK horse racing arbs. 

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”