RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Why EcoPayz?

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Why EcoPayz?

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:10 pm

dice101 wrote: Someone should make a better alternative to neteller skrill and of course ecopay. How much do you think that would cost to set up?
Lol.  Millions.
midoritea
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:40 pm

dice101 wrote: Someone should make a better alternative to neteller skrill and of course ecopay. How much do you think that would cost to set up?
It would be pointless to start this kind of business now, since the future is bitcoin.
dice101
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Is the future in Bitcoin or a different kind of cryptocurrency that's better maybe?
midoritea
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:05 am

dice101 wrote: Is the future in Bitcoin or a different kind of cryptocurrency that's better maybe?
The protocol will undoubtedly change from time to time, maybe its name as well. How will the dominant crypto be called in 10 years is hard to tell.
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:08 pm

midoritea wrote:
It would be pointless to start this kind of business now, since the future is bitcoin.
Problem with Bitcoin is the huge changes in the currency's value. Could be change from 50 dollar to 1000 dollar or back easily.
csampion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:32 am

Ecopayz no longer allows gambling-related transactions in certain countries. I tried to deposit to a bookmaker this morning, and got an error message. Live chat told me that due to the legal position of gambling in my country (I'm from Hungary where very few bookies have a licence), I can't deposit to gambling sites. Brilliant... are other ewallets going to follow this path? Why does Neteller happily make my deposits to bookmakers, if they are theoretically subject to the same regulations? Just when I was happy that more and more bookies accept ecopayz, this happens. I also have a pending withdrawal from a bookie to ecopayz, I'm curious whether it will go through.
Anyone else experienced this? I'm giving you advance warning in case you also live in a country where this could happen.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:08 am

What's the latest on ecopayz?
thorocska
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:20 am

csampion wrote: Ecopayz no longer allows gambling-related transactions in certain countries. I tried to deposit to a bookmaker this morning, and got an error message. Live chat told me that due to the legal position of gambling in my country (I'm from Hungary where very few bookies have a licence), I can't deposit to gambling sites. Brilliant... are other ewallets going to follow this path? Why does Neteller happily make my deposits to bookmakers, if they are theoretically subject to the same regulations? Just when I was happy that more and more bookies accept ecopayz, this happens. I also have a pending withdrawal from a bookie to ecopayz, I'm curious whether it will go through.
Anyone else experienced this? I'm giving you advance warning in case you also live in a country where this could happen.
@csampion
Is this EcoPayz resrtriction apply for brokers, like PremiumTrading, AsianConnect, etc too?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Skaggerak wrote: What's the latest on ecopayz?
It remains a reliable option when it comes to e-wallets.
A key bookmaker that can be used during all days of the year will be added later in November. Other than that, business as usual.
Jules
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:10 am

I know that Neteller and Skrill fees are high but i am not sure how trustwordy ecoPayz are when they ask for this : We need to confirm your identity and make sure your ecoAccount is secure by asking you to send a good quality photo of yourself holding your valid ID document and a handwritten note with the date and "for ecoPayz" written on it. Please make sure that the lighting is good and the camera is clearly focused. Now i am just nervous to deposit money in that account and use p2p..  :-\
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:30 am

Jules wrote: I know that Neteller and Skrill fees are high but i am not sure how trustwordy ecoPayz are when they ask for this : We need to confirm your identity and make sure your ecoAccount is secure by asking you to send a good quality photo of yourself holding your valid ID document and a handwritten note with the date and "for ecoPayz" written on it. Please make sure that the lighting is good and the camera is clearly focused. Now i am just nervous to deposit money in that account and use p2p..  :-\
Well they have your photo ID, so a photo of you holding it isnt going to do any harm or reveal anything different about you?
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:27 am

Jules wrote: Now i am just nervous to deposit money in that account and use p2p..  :-\
PaySafe group and ecoPayz are under the same umbrella when it comes to regulation, KYC, AML policies, etc. You should expect the very same treatment from both companies.
dohany
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:12 am

Is Hungary still on your black list ?

How come other e-wallets accepting Hungarian players but not Ecopayz ?

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”